Online Clearance Shopping, Free Shipping, Online Sales and Coupons at MyBargainBuddy.com

Go Back   MyBargainBuddy Forums > Introductions
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-16-2006, 05:11 AM
New Buddy

pryzm is a jewel in the rough
Default Getting to know me

Hello world of freebies and cheapies...lol
i was introduced to the world of bargains, freebies and being frugal but get good stuff at killer prices by my mom.....man she could find a bargain! We now say mom would kill if she got this deal when me or my sister call each other giggling over the deal we got on something. We brag about it!! My daughter is proudly following my footsteps! I'm really Beth, a disabled mom of 2, wife of husband #2..with dog and cat. I dont' have to find bargains alot of the time..but its my mission never to pay full price for ANYTHING! And i don't and i've finally got the husband to do the same. always go to the clearance or sale racks. HE out did me this last month, he went shopping for a winter jacket..now he has to do the big/tall things so its always expensive. he goes in, finds this nice jacket, has zip out lining for warmer days hood, etc.. says Sale 99.00..hey great under $100.. gets up to the counter with it, and it rings up 23.95.he says u sure the guy goes yep! So my husband walks out with a 200.00 coat for 23.95 plus tax!! Well. that us!! lol.