Online Clearance Shopping, Free Shipping, Online Sales and Coupons at MyBargainBuddy.com

Go Back   MyBargainBuddy Forums > Help Me
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-21-2006, 09:40 PM
Big Buddy

VERA is a wonderful contributerVERA is a wonderful contributerVERA is a wonderful contributerVERA is a wonderful contributerVERA is a wonderful contributerVERA is a wonderful contributerVERA is a wonderful contributerVERA is a wonderful contributer
Helpmarker Need a Gift for Nurse Graduation

My sister has decided at her mid-life to take up nursing. She worked for the City of Hope in administration for about 20 years and suddenly returned to college and took up nursing. Well she is graduating on Dec. 13th and I need a gift for her. WHAT DO YOU BUY A NURSE GRADUATE???? HELP ME PLEASE. She is also very conservative so nurse scrubs wont work...and knick knack will not be appreciated so Im in a pickle for a suitable gift.
Old 11-21-2006, 09:53 PM
Administrator

Karen is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to all

My sis in law will also be starting a career as a nurse soon. I bought her a couple of nursing magazines.

Net Magazines has "The American Journal of Nursing" for $19.95/year (cover price is $84) and you can get $5 off with code FIVEOFF.
Old 11-21-2006, 10:18 PM

Modemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIP
Smile

http://mybargainbuddy.com/forums/sho...ighlight=nurse

This a previous thread.
Old 11-21-2006, 10:46 PM
Big Buddy

VERA is a wonderful contributerVERA is a wonderful contributerVERA is a wonderful contributerVERA is a wonderful contributerVERA is a wonderful contributerVERA is a wonderful contributerVERA is a wonderful contributerVERA is a wonderful contributer
Default Nurse Gift

Thanks Karen and Modemouth,

I guess you have had this question before...I guess I didnt read it at the time because I had no interest in this kind of stuff. But, now shes graduating I guess I have to get with the program if Im going to gift her something. I like the idea of magazines because she is a reader. I also liked looking back at the re-reads that Modemouth left me on the subject. I just got her invitation and her nursing photo. Does anyone know where to get a 4x9 picture frame to display it???? Its an odd size but nice nevertheless. I guess I solved 2 of my most needed help requests so I am feeling less stressed over my life and the holidays. Cheers to you gals.
Old 11-22-2006, 05:03 AM

Modemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIP

I did a search for 4 x 9 frames but came up empty. I would have a standard size mat cut to fit the pic and then frame it. When I lived in Denver there were places you could cut your own mats. Just my 2¢.
Old 11-22-2006, 05:05 AM
Mentor

Missy is movin' on upMissy is movin' on upMissy is movin' on upMissy is movin' on up

My sis just graduated and i got her an engraved stethescope, she loves it!