Online Clearance Shopping, Free Shipping, Online Sales and Coupons at MyBargainBuddy.com

Go Back   MyBargainBuddy Forums > Chit-Chat
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-27-2006, 05:21 AM

Modemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIP
Cool Overall Internet traffic well below last year's/this might mean more deals!!!!

EBay most visited on slow Black Friday
Amazon.com was in second place, with 3.4 million unique visitors, followed by Wal-Mart Stores Inc. with 3.2 million. There is no way to determine what percentage of Internet users are actually making Web purchases.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/15910947/

Last edited by Modemouth : 11-27-2006 at 05:23 AM.
Old 11-27-2006, 06:11 AM
Big Buddy

pepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIP

Most of the users were out on the highway stuck in traffic
and couldn't get to a puter or their wireless wouldn't work
for some reason...

Lots of people I know are boycotting stores & web sites for
WalMart, Target, Kohls, etc. They've finally realized these merchants
don't really care about the customer only their balance sheets.
Old 11-27-2006, 07:05 AM
Big Buddy

HIPeGURL is a name known to allHIPeGURL is a name known to allHIPeGURL is a name known to allHIPeGURL is a name known to allHIPeGURL is a name known to allHIPeGURL is a name known to allHIPeGURL is a name known to allHIPeGURL is a name known to allHIPeGURL is a name known to allHIPeGURL is a name known to allHIPeGURL is a name known to all
ShoppingSmiley

WHO NEEDS ALL THOSE MONSTER STORES WHEN THERE'S SO MUCH TO OFFER FROM "THE LITTLE GUYS". I SPENT ALOT AT THAT DESIGNER LINENS OUTLET THAT KAREN POSTED AND CAN'T WAIT TO SEE IT. NAME BRAND STUFF-- COULDN'T FIND IT FOR LESS IF I GOT IN MY CAR AND DROVE TO A SALE AT WALMARTS OR KHOLS!
Old 11-27-2006, 07:14 AM

Modemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIP
Thumbs up

That is exactly why I love online shopping Val. I can get things cheaper...waaaaaaay cheaper. And I save gas and wear and tear on my self and more variety than in the stores...even big city stores.

I got $2.99 designer towels from designerlinensoutlet and they so soft and match my decor perfectly.
Old 11-28-2006, 04:05 AM
MVP

Kelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIP

i would rather sit on my puter and order stuff than go to those miserable stores during the holidays
Old 11-28-2006, 04:11 AM
Big Buddy

HIPeGURL is a name known to allHIPeGURL is a name known to allHIPeGURL is a name known to allHIPeGURL is a name known to allHIPeGURL is a name known to allHIPeGURL is a name known to allHIPeGURL is a name known to allHIPeGURL is a name known to allHIPeGURL is a name known to allHIPeGURL is a name known to allHIPeGURL is a name known to all
I THINK SOME OF THE PEOPLE (OFF-LINE) I RAN INTO WERE MORE MISERABLE!!