Online Clearance Shopping, Free Shipping, Online Sales and Coupons at MyBargainBuddy.com

Go Back   MyBargainBuddy Forums > Chit-Chat
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-30-2006, 11:47 AM
Big Buddy

Michele is movin' on upMichele is movin' on upMichele is movin' on upMichele is movin' on up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deanna
Michele,
Just a note to let you know that I also bought a personalized throw and have already received it. It came about 4 days later than it was supposed to but the blanket it is very cute and the personalization was done correctly and looked very nice.
Deanna
Thanks for posting that, I feel better. I also ordered a personalized robe and a personalize jacket. I couldn't stop myself! I have the Christmas shopping bug .... help me!!!!!!!!!
Old 11-30-2006, 12:27 PM
Big Buddy

pamsm is a wonderful contributerpamsm is a wonderful contributerpamsm is a wonderful contributerpamsm is a wonderful contributerpamsm is a wonderful contributerpamsm is a wonderful contributerpamsm is a wonderful contributerpamsm is a wonderful contributerpamsm is a wonderful contributerpamsm is a wonderful contributer

I finally got my disney order yesterday. It took two weeks to get here but it was over Thanksgiving so I am sure that was part of it. I loved everything and the personalizations are perfect. The throws are so nice, and I ordered a tote that is great plus a couple of kids sweatshirts that look wonderful. I am happy with all of it.
Old 11-30-2006, 03:47 PM
Big Buddy

Samm1218 is a jewel in the rough

I'm really sorry to hear about what happened...sadly enough this is going to be the case for a lot of people this holiday season....not just disney(which i had a good experience with) but a lot of sites are having this problem...i too dont understand why the sites don't have a better inventory system and whats this lately with the whole"sorry can't cancel" thing...i have heard this horror story too many times...they can cancel anything but we can't...very fustrating.. but hopefully after the holidays shopping sites will better there systems....also thanks to karen...what a great help you are...for anyone else that has this experience I would recommend calling and asking to speak to the higher up and ask for shipping refund(because you agreed to pay that amount for shipping those items) or if worse case refuse package and dispute with credit card company...although fiance works for UPS and this time of year they tend to just leave it on your porch...lol..GL and happy and safe shopping all...
Old 11-30-2006, 04:33 PM
MVP

Kelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIP

glad that got resolved for you manda! isnt karen the greatest???
Old 11-30-2006, 05:29 PM
Big Buddy

pamsm is a wonderful contributerpamsm is a wonderful contributerpamsm is a wonderful contributerpamsm is a wonderful contributerpamsm is a wonderful contributerpamsm is a wonderful contributerpamsm is a wonderful contributerpamsm is a wonderful contributerpamsm is a wonderful contributerpamsm is a wonderful contributer

I had a problem with Kohls online last time they had the 30% off code. I ordered a leather coat at a great price plus some other stuff. Days later I got an email saying the coat was out of stock. I emailed them and they said they would place another order for me. I got confirmation and then days later I got an email saying the coat wasn't available online and I should look for it at a store. It was very frustrating and I still don't have the coat.
Old 11-30-2006, 05:34 PM
Admin

Christine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIP

KAREN IS THE BEST!!!!!!!!!!
Old 11-30-2006, 07:38 PM
Big Buddy

manda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributer

pamsm, I've had issues with Kohl's online in the past and that's why I refuse to order from them anymore. I ordered around 3 weeks before Christmas and the package arrived like 2-3 days AFTER I needed them. By that time, I had actually gone to the Kohl's B&M and had managed to find some of the same items for even less. They wouldn't even allow me to cancel my order when I knew it was going to be too late. I was sooooooo not happy.
Old 11-30-2006, 08:44 PM
Big Buddy

I think I am going to stick to the store from now on too. The 30% off code was too tempting and I didn't have to fight the crowds in the store but it wasn't worth it.
Old 11-30-2006, 09:04 PM
Administrator

Karen is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to all

I'm just glad I was able get that resolved in your favor, Amanda!