Online Clearance Shopping, Free Shipping, Online Sales and Coupons at MyBargainBuddy.com

Go Back   MyBargainBuddy Forums > Chit-Chat
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-30-2006, 10:40 PM
Big Buddy

VERA is a wonderful contributerVERA is a wonderful contributerVERA is a wonderful contributerVERA is a wonderful contributerVERA is a wonderful contributerVERA is a wonderful contributerVERA is a wonderful contributerVERA is a wonderful contributer
Baby Alive In Target

More Baby Alive Dolls And Accessories In Target Stores. New Stock In. COST $55
Old 12-01-2006, 04:50 AM
MVP

Kelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIP

$55 for a doll....... that is kinda a lot of $$$$$ thanks
Old 12-01-2006, 09:08 AM
Big Buddy

Samm1218 is a jewel in the rough

I thought this was a thread about an actual baby found alive in target... I need to get more sleep and lay off the shopping..hehe
Old 12-01-2006, 09:31 AM

Modemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samm1218
I thought this was a thread about an actual baby found alive in target... I need to get more sleep and lay off the shopping..hehe
LOL Samm!!!
Old 12-01-2006, 09:49 AM
Administrator

Karen is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to all

lol Baby Alive is the new "must have" doll for Xmas this year. Give it about 6 months and it will probably be about half the price.
Old 12-01-2006, 10:52 AM
Admin

Christine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samm1218

HAHAHAHAHAAHAHA YOU'VE OFFICIALLY JUST MADE MY DAY
Old 12-01-2006, 10:56 AM
Big Buddy

Darcy is a jewel in the rough

I've heard some pretty nasty things about Baby Alive and what happens to the inside. I've heard it gets moldy inside among other things. Not sure how true it is though.
Old 12-02-2006, 06:44 PM
Big Buddy

kksmommy is a jewel in the rough

I don't know if this is exactly the same as the Baby Alive I had when I was about 7 or 8 years old...but it ate and pooped, drank and peed. And yes, it did get moldy and gross inside...and the novelty of changing diapers was soon lost!

Kind of cool that they are back though!

Lisa
Old 12-02-2006, 07:56 PM
Admin

Christine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIP

My Mom wouldn't get me one for this reason..........it is gross if you think about it.......maybe people were supposed to clean it out with water