Online Clearance Shopping, Free Shipping, Online Sales and Coupons at MyBargainBuddy.com

Go Back   MyBargainBuddy Forums > Chit-Chat
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-02-2006, 01:15 PM
Little Buddy

Earthfinds is a jewel in the rough
Default Anyone got a ship notice yet on the BF Walmart orders?

My two Walmart black Friday purchases still show processing.

Anyone got a ship notice yet?

Those MP3 players I ordered ARE the BIG thing for each of the grandkids....

~J~
Old 12-02-2006, 02:36 PM
Little Buddy

tbarmore is a jewel in the rough

I would suggest that you start calling their customer service number about it. The number is 800-966-6545. The reason I tell you that is Walmart.com is having serious shipping problems right now. I placed an $800 order the day before Thanksgiving, supposedly to be delivered on the 28th to my local store. The order was for a 32" LCD TV and a PS2. One of the items was finally delivered to my store marked on the shipping paperwork as my TV. Turns out it was an $60 toy robot that was supposed to have been shipped to Arizona. The PS2, nobody knows where that went yet. The manager at my local Walmart told me that my order made the 12th order this week that was for wrong merchandise shipped from their warehouses, but the paperwork all had my info on it. Needless to say, I spent 3 hours on the phone with their CS department yesterday. Finally, I demanded to talk to a supervisor to get anything done. They were trying to tell me they would have to put a tracer on both packages (even though all their tracking numbers were wrong!) that would take another 8-10 days before they could do anything. The supervisor did finally agree to reship the items to MY HOME with no shipping charges, but he did have to recharge my credit card for the $800. I then had to go to the local store to get them to cancell and credit the first charge. What a nightmare...Supposedly the new order will arrive at my home by the 8th...I sure hope it does or I'll going to scream!
Old 12-02-2006, 03:17 PM
New Buddy

heather is a jewel in the rough

That's really odd because I got everything from Walmart.com I ordered on BF on Monday...I was shocked that it came so quick!

Hope you get it soon!!!
Old 12-02-2006, 04:35 PM
New Buddy

AutumnAngel is a jewel in the rough

I got everything I ordered two days ago. I would give them a call.
Old 12-02-2006, 04:55 PM
Big Buddy

kksmommy is a jewel in the rough
I don't have mine yet- I ordered a vcr with dvd recorder...but I live in the St. Louis area, and the whole city shut down on Thursday due to a day of freezing rain followed by 6-10 inches of snow (depending on which area you live). I'm not sure what shipping company they use, but if there were no schools open, no flights out and even malls closing early, I am hoping to see my packages Monday or Tuesday.

I'm curious to hear about others who ordered, too.

Keeping my fingers crossed (as I thaw out)...

Lisa
Old 12-02-2006, 05:35 PM
Admin

Christine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIP

Good Luck Everyone
Old 12-02-2006, 08:39 PM
Big Buddy

Jenn is on a distinguished road

I ordered a pink guitar for my daughter on BF and it came yesterday. Maybe your stuff will come monday!
Old 12-03-2006, 03:41 AM
Big Buddy

collinsmom is on a distinguished road

mine came very quick too
Old 12-03-2006, 04:06 AM
Little Buddy

Earthfinds is a jewel in the rough
Default Hope so!

One of the orders now says to be delivered between the 5th & the 12th. The other still says processing.

We too were snowed in! (Read we live in the boonies) perhaps that slowed it down too, we didn't get any MAIL either!

AND, my order on the IPOD speakers says "trying to deliver" guess they couldn't get down our 'so called" road either!

Fingers crossed - there's still time!

~J~
Old 12-03-2006, 03:57 PM
MVP

Kelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIP

good luck all