Online Clearance Shopping, Free Shipping, Online Sales and Coupons at MyBargainBuddy.com

Go Back   MyBargainBuddy Forums > Chit-Chat
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-30-2006, 04:30 AM
Big Buddy

MagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIP

I pick up those bargain prices throughout the year and grab a bunch of small baskets too. I also pick up some of that printed/tinted cellophane wrap and at Christmastime, I take care of several co-workers and service workers (my mail lady, grocery store clerks, etc.) with the baskets I make. I also give them to my regular fast food clerks.
Old 12-04-2006, 07:28 AM
Big Buddy

sonja is a jewel in the rough

Just thought I'd share the gift basket I made yesterday for my close friends:

I got a First Aid box (white with the red cross) and renamed it the "winter survival kit"

I stuffed it with supplies they might need if they ever got stuck out on the road like a flashlight, hard candy, a vacuum packed blanket, flares, extra gloves, etc.

Just to liven it up, I added things like Tic-Tacs (just in case the cop/firefighter/tow truck driver is good looking), and tweezers (because that's just the kind of thing you do when you get really, really bored-you pluck your eyebrows. or maybe that's just me.

Anyways, this would make a great gift basket for - well... anyone who drives.