Online Clearance Shopping, Free Shipping, Online Sales and Coupons at MyBargainBuddy.com

Go Back   MyBargainBuddy Forums > Chit-Chat
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-04-2006, 10:06 AM

Modemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIP
All About Your Christmas...... Thanks DanaLee!

All About Your Christmas...... 1. Egg Nog, apple cider, or Hot Chocolate?

2. Does Santa wrap presents or just sit them under the tree?

3. Colored lights on tree/house or white?

4. Do you hang mistletoe?

5. When do you put your decorations up?

6. What is your favorite holiday dish (excluding dessert)?

7. Favorite Holiday memory as a child?

8. When and how did you learn the truth about Santa?

9. Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve?

10. How do you decorate your Christmas Tree?

11. Snow! Love it or Dread it?

12. Can you ice skate?

13. Do you remember your favorite gift?

14. What's the most important thing about the Holidays for you?

15. What is your favorite Holiday Dessert?

16. What is your favorite holiday tradition?

17. What tops your tree?

18. Which do you prefer giving or Receiving?

19. What is your favorite Christmas Song?

20. Candy Canes! Yuck or Yum?
Old 12-04-2006, 11:21 AM
Big Buddy

manda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributer

1. Egg Nog, apple cider, or Hot Chocolate? Apple Cider or Hot Chocolate

2. Does Santa wrap presents or just sit them under the tree? wraps

3. Colored lights on tree/house or white? white

4. Do you hang mistletoe? nope

5. When do you put your decorations up? usually week before Christmas

6. What is your favorite holiday dish (excluding dessert)? barbeque meatballs

7. Favorite Holiday memory as a child? year I got all of my Strawberry Shortcake gifts (stool, bike, game, kitchen, etc.)

8. When and how did you learn the truth about Santa? 3rd grade...found empty toy boxes in the closet with the trash can

9. Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve? sometimes

10. How do you decorate your Christmas Tree? white lights and tons of ornaments (mostly Hallmark & Disney)

11. Snow! Love it or Dread it? love looking at it, but dread getting out in it

12. Can you ice skate? nope

13. Do you remember your favorite gift? brick house toy box my uncle made me (put toys in the chimney, and lifted "roof" to get them out)

14. What's the most important thing about the Holidays for you? spending time with family

15. What is your favorite Holiday Dessert? pecan pie

16. What is your favorite holiday tradition? when I was young, it was getting new pajamas every Christmas Eve

17. What tops your tree? lighted angel

18. Which do you prefer giving or Receiving? giving

19. What is your favorite Christmas Song? Rudolph

20. Candy Canes! Yuck or Yum? YUCK!
Old 12-04-2006, 01:22 PM
Big Buddy

pepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIP

1. Egg Nog, apple cider, or Hot Chocolate? AC

2. Does Santa wrap presents or just sit them under the tree? Wrap

3. Colored lights on tree/house or white? Little white ones on the tree.
And those candle lights in the windows.

4. Do you hang mistletoe? No

5. When do you put your decorations up? Thanksgiving weekend

6. What is your favorite holiday dish (excluding dessert)? Nothing comes
to mind.

7. Favorite Holiday memory as a child? My Dad made a doll bed for me.

8. When and how did you learn the truth about Santa? Don't remember but I bet my oldest brother let the cat out of the bag just to see my reaction!

9. Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve? Yes

10. How do you decorate your Christmas Tree? Since my government job
afforded me the opportunity to travel I have ornaments from all over the world that I use plus lots of lighthouse ornaments. Strings of small white lights. No tinsel or garlands...too much trouble getting that stuff off later.

11. Snow! Love it or Dread it? LOVE IT

12. Can you ice skate? Yes

13. Do you remember your favorite gift? Any of the home made things from
Mom and Dad...we were so poor. And the Tiny Tears Doll from Grandparents that came in a light blue suitcase with extra clothes and other items.

14. What's the most important thing about the Holidays for you? This is such a tough question for me...My Dad was dying of cancer at Christmas time 1972
and all of the family got together knowing it would be his last one. Ever since, Christmas is really hard for me and I prefer to spend it alone so I don't let my sadness affect others. That doesn't really answer the question does it?

15. What is your favorite Holiday Dessert? It's sort of a cake but I don't know what it's called. You layer vanilla wafers, vanilla pudding, sliced bananas about 3 to 4 layers high. Smother it with real whip creamfor the icing. Egads, I just gained 2 lbs writing that.

16. What is your favorite holiday tradition? Pickled herring on New Year's Eve

17. What tops your tree? A lighthouse of course

18. Which do you prefer giving or Receiving? I love giving and seeing the
reactions...hopefully they are good reactions!

19. What is your favorite Christmas Song? All I Want For Christmas Is My
Two Front Teeth

20. Candy Canes! Yuck or Yum? Sometimes yum, but mostly yuck.
Old 12-04-2006, 04:16 PM
Big Buddy

MagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIP

1. Egg Nog, apple cider, or Hot Chocolate? EGG NOG (EXTRA NOG, PLEASE)

2. Does Santa wrap presents or just sit them under the tree? (SANTA DOES NOT WRAP. . .HE AND HIS ELVES ARE MUCH TO BUSY TO WRAP PRESENTS)

3. Colored lights on tree/house or white? (DEPENDS ON MY MOOD IN ANY GIVEN YEAR)

4. Do you hang mistletoe? (SOMETIMES...THE KIDS HAVE BEEN KNOWN TO SHOOT MISTLETOE OUTTA THE TREES, PUT IT IN A BAGGIE AND HAWK IT TO THE NEIGHBORS FOR A BUCK A BAG <BLUSH>)

5. When do you put your decorations up? (USED TO DO IT A COUPLE OF WEEKS BEFORE CHRISTMAS, NOW WE DO IT OVER THANKSGIVING WEEKEND, OR AT LEAST WE USUALLY START IT THEN. . .THIS YEAR, WE MAY JUST NOT HAVE ANY DECORATION)

6. What is your favorite holiday dish (excluding dessert)? (<GASP> HOW CAN YOU EXCLUDE DESSERT? I'VE BEEN KNOWN TO SKIP DINNER, JUST SO I CAN JUSTIFY DESSERT!) HMM...IF I AM TO PLAY BY YOUR RULES, I'D HAVE TO GO WITH A NICE THICK SLICE OF THE STANDING RIB ROAST.

7. Favorite Holiday memory as a child? I SWEAR, I HONESTLY SWEAR THAT ONE YEAR I SAW SANTA CLAUS AND HIS REINDEER OUTSIDE MY 2ND STORY WINDOW (I THINK I HAD A HIGH FEVER THAT YEAR)!

8. When and how did you learn the truth about Santa? WHAT TRUTH? I STILL WANT TO BELIEVE IN SANTA CLAUS, EVEN THO SOME CRUEL 3D OR 4TH GRADER TRIED TO DISSUADE ME.

9. Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve? ONE GIFT ON CHRISTMAS EVE, JUST TO TEMPER A BIT OF THE PRE-CHRISTMAS TENSION.

10. How do you decorate your Christmas Tree? USUALLY HAVE A COLOR "THEME" AND RUN WITH THAT.

11. Snow! Love it or Dread it? LOVE!!! THE SNOW. . .HATE THE ICE AFTER THE SNOW MELTS

12. Can you ice skate? I GREW UP IN THE DESERT SOUTHWEST. WE DINT EVEN HAVE A SKATING RINK TILL I GRADUATED FROM HIGH SCHOOL. I HAVE TO ADMIT, ALSO, THAT I HAVE SPAGHETTI ANKLES, SO NO, I DON'T SKATE (ICE OR ROLLER).

13. Do you remember your favorite gift? ERMM. . .SIGH. . .NO, I DON'T REMEMBER.

14. What's the most important thing about the Holidays for you? FRIENDS, FAMILY, COOKING, SHARING, SINGING, SHOPPING (WELL, MOST OF THE TIME), EATING, DRINKING, LAUGHING, I JUST LOVE EVERYTHING ABOUT THE HOLIDAYS.

15. What is your favorite Holiday Dessert? JESUS' BIRTHDAY CAKE.

16. What is your favorite holiday tradition? WELL, OUR TRADITIONS HAVE CHANGED OVER THE PAST FEW YEARS. I USED TO LOVE WATCHING THE KIDS OPEN THEIR PRESENTS, FOLLOWED BY BRUNCH FOR THE WHOLE NEIGHBORHOOD AND HAVING THE NEIGHBORS COME BY AND EXCHANGING SMALL GIFTS AND ENJOYING SMALL TALK AND FOOD WITH THEM.

17. What tops your tree? AN ANGEL.

18. Which do you prefer giving or Receiving? BOTH!

19. What is your favorite Christmas Song? IT CAME UPON A MIDNIGHT CLEAR.

20. Candy Canes! Yuck or Yum? SOMETIMES YUCK, SOMETIMES YUM, ALTHOUGH I'D RATHER USE THEM AS DECORATION THAN EAT THEM.
Old 12-04-2006, 04:47 PM
MVP

Krissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIP

All About Your Christmas......
1. Egg Nog, apple cider, or Hot Chocolate? Hot Chocolate

2. Does Santa wrap presents or just sit them under the tree? wraps and wraps and wraps

3. Colored lights on tree/house or white? colored

4. Do you hang mistletoe? no

5. When do you put your decorations up? day after thanksgiving

6. What is your favorite holiday dish (excluding dessert)? Turkey

7. Favorite Holiday memory as a child? christmas eve at my grandmothers

8. When and how did you learn the truth about Santa? don't remember

9. Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve? stockings

10. How do you decorate your Christmas Tree? eclectic

11. Snow! Love it or Dread it? HATE IT

12. Can you ice skate? used too

13. Do you remember your favorite gift? first record player with partridge family 45

14. What's the most important thing about the Holidays for you? Family

15. What is your favorite Holiday Dessert? pumpkin pie

16. What is your favorite holiday tradition? doing the tree

17. What tops your tree? an angel

19. What is your favorite Christmas Song? jingle bells

20. Candy Canes! Yuck or Yum? yum
Old 12-04-2006, 05:06 PM
Big Buddy

MagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krissy
19. What is your favorite Christmas Song? jungle bells
Hmm...Jungle bells, Tarzan smells? Share the whole thing with us, Krissy!! <giggle>
Old 12-04-2006, 05:30 PM
Admin

Christine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIP

All About Your Christmas...... 1. Egg Nog, apple cider, or Hot Chocolate? HOT CHOCOLATE

2. Does Santa wrap presents or just sit them under the tree? WRAPS

3. Colored lights on tree/house or white? COLORED AND WHITE...DEPENDING WHERE YOU ARE IN THE HOUSE

4. Do you hang mistletoe?NO.....THERE'S NO REASON TO.

5. When do you put your decorations up? USUALLY AFTER THANKSGIVING

6. What is your favorite holiday dish (excluding dessert)?CROWN ROAST/STUFFED LOBSTER TAILS

7. Favorite Holiday memory as a child?WHEN MY UNCLE GOT DRUNK AND WALKED ON OUR ROOF TO MAKE SANTA FOOTPRINTS........NEARLY BROKE HIS NECK TOO.

8. When and how did you learn the truth about Santa? 2ND GRADE...NEXT DOOR NEIGHBOR

9. Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve?YES

10. How do you decorate your Christmas Tree?I DO A DIFFERENT THEME EVERY YEAR.

11. Snow! Love it or Dread it?BOTH

12. Can you ice skate?NO

13. Do you remember your favorite gift? WHEN I WAS 7 I RECEIVED A RECORD PLAYER AND RADIO FOR THE SAME CHRISTMAS WITH ALBUMS TOO...

14. What's the most important thing about the Holidays for you? FAMILY

15. What is your favorite Holiday Dessert? COOKIES

16. What is your favorite holiday tradition? CHRISTMAS EVE MASS AND OPENING ONE GIFT WHEN WE GET HOME

17. What tops your tree? WATERFORD CRYSTAL

18. Which do you prefer giving or Receiving? GIVING

19. What is your favorite Christmas Song? I HEARD THE BELLS ON CHRISTMAS DAY

20. Candy Canes! Yuck or Yum? ICK
Old 12-04-2006, 05:56 PM
MVP

Krissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagiePerdu
Hmm...Jungle bells, Tarzan smells? Share the whole thing with us, Krissy!! <giggle>
that was just a test to see if anyone actually reads them
Old 12-04-2006, 06:57 PM
Mentor

Nan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributer

1. Egg Nog, apple cider, or Hot Chocolate? Egg Nog!!!

2. Does Santa wrap presents or just sit them under the tree? Wraps

3. Colored lights on tree/house or white? All white

4. Do you hang mistletoe? Of course!

5. When do you put your decorations up? right after Thanksgiving - I would leave them up all year if my family wouldn't cart me off! LOL

6. What is your favorite holiday dish (excluding dessert)? Pork Roast

7. Favorite Holiday memory as a child? Going to my Granny's in Arkansas eery year and it would snow. The whole family would load up and go into the woods and cut a tree, then we would come home and string cranberries and popcorn for the tree. We used a few "store-bought" ornaments, but mostly we made them.

8. When and how did you learn the truth about Santa? 2nd grade - my folks thought I had gone to bed, but I was still in the living room looking at the tree. My mom started bringing out my presents and I walked through the kitchen and there they sat. Someone at school had already spilled the beans, but that confirmed it.

9. Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve? We open all of them - no little kids any more

10. How do you decorate your Christmas Tree? White lights, gold and silver ornaments, beaded fruit and gold bead garland

11. Snow! Love it or Dread it? LOVE, LOVE, LOVE!

12. Can you ice skate? yep

13. Do you remember your favorite gift? My godson saved his money and bought me a teapot when he was 13. It still sits on my shelf and he's 24.

14. What's the most important thing about the Holidays for you? The spirit of the season

15. What is your favorite Holiday Dessert? pecan pie

16. What is your favorite holiday tradition? Starting the season on Black Friday shopping with my friends

17. What tops your tree? An angel

18. Which do you prefer giving or Receiving? giving (although receiving is nice to! Hehehe)

19. What is your favorite Christmas Song? Carol of the Bells

20. Candy Canes! Yuck or Yum? Yum
Old 12-05-2006, 03:27 PM
MVP

Kelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIP

All About Your Christmas......

1. Egg Nog, apple cider, or Hot Chocolate? hot chocolate

2. Does Santa wrap presents or just sit them under the tree? wrap

3. Colored lights on tree/house or white? colored

4. Do you hang mistletoe? usually yes

5. When do you put your decorations up? day after thanksgiving

6. What is your favorite holiday dish (excluding dessert)? sweet potatoes, gravy, mashed potatoes and stuffing

7. Favorite Holiday memory as a child? me and my brother always getting up really early and waking my parents to open our stockings. had to have cocoa before we started opening them.

8. When and how did you learn the truth about Santa? i dont remember

9. Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve? yes

10. How do you decorate your Christmas Tree? lots of lights and all kinds of ornaments

11. Snow! Love it or Dread it? love it

12. Can you ice skate? yes

13. Do you remember your favorite gift? oh yes! boston bruins tickets and a ray bourque jersey

14. What's the most important thing about the Holidays for you?now i'd say being with my family but back then it was all about the gifts

15. What is your favorite Holiday Dessert? my grandmother used to make this chocolate torte. it's pudding on top of a homemade pie crust with homemade whipped cream and cream cheese on top.......yum!!!!!!!!!!!

16. What is your favorite holiday tradition? listening to xmas music as we decorate

17. What tops your tree? i have an angel that was my mom and dad's when i was a kid. it's really pretty and it has her holding a candle that is lit up by a xmas tree light.

19. What is your favorite Christmas Song? lots. i love the kids songs

20. Candy Canes! Yuck or Yum? so-so...... if i'm in the mood

Last edited by Kelly : 12-05-2006 at 03:36 PM.