Online Clearance Shopping, Free Shipping, Online Sales and Coupons at MyBargainBuddy.com

Go Back   MyBargainBuddy Forums > Help Me
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-17-2006, 07:10 AM
Big Buddy

Love2seeClay is a jewel in the rough
Default Karen - Best Deal Magazine help

Karen,
I have a quick question for you - I purchased Country Weekly magazine from them on 11/23/05 (16 weeks ago) and I have not received it yet. I know the website says to allow up to 18 weeks for delivery of your first issue. I received my first issue of OK! mag (ordered at the same time) a couple of months ago. (I realize they are probably different publishers)

My question is do you know if anyone else has had problems getting their magazines, and if I don't get my issue within the next 2 weeks - will I have to wait another 18 weeks??
Old 03-17-2006, 07:21 AM
Big Buddy

Oh - and I have also emailed their support people. I just wanted to know if you had heard of anyone else having this problem.

I'll keep you updated on their response.
Old 03-17-2006, 07:23 AM
Big Buddy

JeffGordonsNo1Fan is a jewel in the rough

I started getting my country weekly magazine, got about 5 issues and they have stopped coming!!!!

I actually e-mailed them this week,a nd they reffered me to their FAQ's page...
Old 03-17-2006, 07:33 AM
Big Buddy

I just got an automated reply that they have recieved my email and someone will contact me within the next 5 business days. Bleh...
Old 03-17-2006, 07:59 AM
Big Buddy

manda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributer

It took about 2 months before my grandmother got the OK magazine. I ordered one for myself a few weeks ago as well. I've never had any problems with them though (crossing fingers). I hope they get back with you soon!
Old 03-17-2006, 08:04 AM

Modemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIP

I have ordered many mags from this site with no problems. I hope CS comes through for you.
Old 03-22-2006, 05:41 AM
Big Buddy

Default Update....

Well here is the email I just received:

Dear Kristy,

I have sent an inquiry to the clearinghouse requesting an account status for the magazine(s) that you are missing. The clearinghouse will investigate your order and reply back to me with your account status. In most cases, a tracer/service call is sent through to the publisher notifying them that you are not receiving your order. This allows the publisher to take the necessary steps to correct any errors which exist in their system regarding your order.

Because of the many inquiries the clearinghouse receives, it can sometimes take up to 2 weeks to receive a response back from the clearinghouse. Upon receipt of their response, I will review and take the appropriate action regarding your account (notify of tracer/service call, resubmit, refund, etc). Once the issue with your order has been resolved, I will notify you by e-mail of the actions taken.

So.... we shall see where this leads I guess. I just hope they get it figured out and don't just offer me a refund!
Old 03-22-2006, 05:50 AM
Administrator

Karen is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to all

Sorry, Kristy! I spaced out and totally missed your original post. I'm glad you got a response and they are looking into it. Keep us posted on how it turns out.
Old 12-06-2006, 02:35 PM
New Buddy

drfu100 is a jewel in the rough
0sign0037 Not receiving magazines either!

I ordered Country Living on August 26th and Popular Photography on September 15th. I have not received either subscription, although in the past I have never had a problem with any of my Best Deal Magazine orders. I sent customer service an e-mail, received the automated response, forwarded that to the additional support e-mail address, but now I am getting spammed with the automated response. Anyone else having problems with this company or have their problems solved satisfactorily? I'd hate it if I couldn't order from them anymore as their deals are really great!