I was a little hesitant to share this one, because I've never heard of the sponsor before, but decided to offer the promotion with the caveat that you should probably make certain you answer "no" to the "special offers." Also, because I'm not overly certain of them, I offer the complete Rules:
The Prizedraw described on the Contest Details Sheet (the “Promotion”) is sponsored by Clash Media Advertising Ltd (the “Company”). By entering the Promotion, you agree to comply with and be bound by the following official contest rules (the “Rules”). Please review these Rules and the Contest Details Sheet carefully. If you do not agree to the Rules in their entirety, you are not permitted to enter the Promotion.
1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE THE ODDS OF WINNING.
2. ELIGIBILITY. The Promotion is open to legal residents of the United States and the District of Columbia, living in the United States or the District of Columbia who are at least 18 years of age. The Promotion is void in Puerto Rico and in any other jurisdiction where the Promotion is prohibited or otherwise restricted by law, rule or regulation. Employees, officers and directors of the Company, its legal representatives, and its affiliates, parents, subsidiaries, advertising, promotional, fulfillment and marketing agencies, immediate families (and those living in the same households) are not eligible to enter the Promotion. Contestants wishing to obtain a copy of these Rules may request a printed copy by writing to: Clash Media Advertising Ltd, Totara Park House, 34-36 Grays inn Road, London, WC1X 8HR.
3. HOW TO ENTER. The Contest Period begins on the Contest Start Date and ends on the Contest End Date. All entries must be received by 11:59:59 p.m. Eastern Standard Time on the Contest End Date. Contestants may enter the Promotion by visiting our web sites and completing the online registration form for the drawing. Each contestant must include his/her correct and verifiable name, postal address, phone number, date of birth and e-mail address, in the registration form fields. Contestants must update this information, as necessary, to remain eligible to win, as notification to winners will only be sent to the e-mail address provided. Updates to contestant contact information may be sent to email@example.com
4. SELECTION AND NOTIFICATION OF WINNERS. On the Drawing Date, winning entries will be randomly selected from among the list of eligible entries submitted during the Contest Period. All winners will be notified via e-mail within two (2) weeks after the Drawing Date Winners are subject to eligibility verification. Winners will be required to execute and return a notarized Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability/Publicity Release within fourteen (14) days following attempted notification. Non-compliance within this time period may result in forfeiture of the applicable prize. Winners will be required to provide picture proof of identification, which may include a driver's license, passport, voting card or similar government issued identification. Return of any prize/prize notification as undeliverable may result in forfeiture. In no case shall the Company be liable in any manner where a winner has not received notification sent from the Company or where the Company fails to receive a response from the winner within the required response period. See Section 5 herein below for a detailed prize description.
5. CONTEST DETAILS, including prize description, contest dates, odds of winning, etc. As detailed on the Contest Details Sheet.
6. WINNERS LIST. To receive a list of winners, send a self addressed stamped envelope no sooner than four (4) weeks after the Drawing Date to: Clash Media Advertising Ltd, Totara Park House, 34-36 Grays Inn Road, London, WC1X 8HR.
7. TAX INFORMATION. Federal, state and local taxes, and all similar fees and assessments, are the responsibility of the winner. Clash Media Advertising Ltd reserves the right to withhold taxes from each winning prize, as appropriate.
8. NO SUBSTITUTION OF WINNERS. No substitution or transfer of prizes will be accommodated or permitted, other than in Clash Media Advertising Ltd’s sole discretion.
9. PUBLICATION. Contest entry constitutes permission for Clash Media Advertising Ltd to use contestants’ names and likenesses for advertising and promotional purposes without further compensation, except where prohibited by law.
11. DISQUALIFICATION. Clash Media Advertising Ltd, each of their legal representatives, their affiliates, subsidiaries, parents, agencies and their respective officers, directors, employees and agents, are not responsible for lost, interrupted or unavailable network server or other connections, miscommunications, failed telephone or computer transmissions or technical failure, lost online entries, jumbled, scrambled or misdirected transmissions, or other error of any kind, whether human, mechanical or electronic, including but not limited to, any problem with entries generated by computer hardware or software malfunction, error or failure, whatever the cause. Persons found tampering with or abusing any aspect of the Promotion will be disqualified and no longer eligible for participation in the Promotion. The determination of such tampering and/or abuse rests solely with Clash Media Advertising Ltd, whose decision shall be final. In the event that any portion of the Promotion is compromised by virus, bugs, non-authorized human intervention or other causes beyond the control of Clash Media Advertising Ltd which, in the sole opinion of Clash Media Advertising Ltd, corrupts, or impairs the administration, security, fairness or proper determination of the Promotion, Clash Media Advertising Ltd reserve the right, in their sole discretion, to suspend or terminate the Promotion or any part of the Promotion, or any combination of the above. If a potential winning entry is made by Internet or other computer entry, that potential winner may be required to provide Clash Media Advertising Ltd with proof that the potential winner is the authorized account holder of the electronic mail address associated with the potential winning entry. WebTV users may experience technical problems that may prevent them from registering and/or entering the Promotion. As such, Clash Media Advertising Ltd hereby further disclaim any responsibility for incomplete WebTV registrations and/or entries.
12. LEGAL WARNING. Any attempt by any individual, whether or not a contestant, to damage, destroy, tamper with or vandalize the Promotion Websites, or otherwise interfere with the operation of the Promotion, is a violation of criminal and civil law and Clash Media Advertising Ltd will diligently pursue any and all remedies in this regard against any offending individual or entity to the fullest extent permissible by law and in equity.
Contest Details Sheet
Name of Contest: Las Vegas
Description of Contest: WIN a trip to Las Vegas
Contest Start Date: 20/11/2006
Contest End Date: 20/11/2007
Contest Period: One Year
Drawing Date(s): 21/11/2007
Number of Prizes to be Given: 1
Approximate Value of Prizes: US$ 1500
Entry Requirements: Registration
Contestant Qualifications: Valid email address
Number of Permitted Entries per Contestant per Contest Period: Unlimited