Online Clearance Shopping, Free Shipping, Online Sales and Coupons at MyBargainBuddy.com

Go Back   MyBargainBuddy Forums > Off-Line Deals
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-09-2006, 05:12 PM
Admin

Christine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIP
Default My Outlet Deals

Knowing Christmas is coming I left early today to go to some outlets that are about 1 hour from me. I went by myself just the way I like it!!!

First stop was Coach.......If you know me you know I love Coach leather. My deal was a large leather off white hobo bag for 129.99 ..It listed for 398.
Score!!!!!!!!this is my Christmas gift to myself.

Next stop Gap outlet.......I can't even begon to describe the deals going on. Let's put it this way .take 30% off the lowest price and I had a 15% discount coupon and 10.00 rewards gift certificate.
I bought 4 pairs of pants for me , 2 turtlenecks and 2 sweaters.
My daughter will receive 3 sweaters, 1 pair of sneakers 4 pairs of pants and 2 shirts.
The best deal was a pair of jeans that were 56.00 marked down to 9.99 less 30% less 15% yes 6.00 for a pair of long and lean jeans that were just my size.
I bought all of these goodies for a grand total of 124.54.......Believe me I controlled myself.

Next was Aeropostale.I bought a pair of washed out jeans that retailed for 45.00 for 9.99 and a 5400 sweatshirt for 6.99
Controlled myself herre too.

Bombay had 40% off lowest Christmas items......snagged a few ornaments for less than 10.00
Tommy Hilfiger had wonderful sales too and I bought several gits there.

There were so many sales I literally had to pull myself away.

So Now I am just about shopped out and was wondering if anyone else hit it good today
Old 12-09-2006, 06:21 PM
Big Buddy

pepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by critbunny
Knowing Christmas is coming I left early today to go to some outlets that are about 1 hour from me. I went by myself just the way I like it!!!

First stop was Coach.......If you know me you know I love Coach leather. My deal was a large leather off white hobo bag for 129.99 ..It listed for 398.
Score!!!!!!!!this is my Christmas gift to myself.

Next stop Gap outlet.......I can't even begon to describe the deals going on. Let's put it this way .take 30% off the lowest price and I had a 15% discount coupon and 10.00 rewards gift certificate.
I bought 4 pairs of pants for me , 2 turtlenecks and 2 sweaters.
My daughter will receive 3 sweaters, 1 pair of sneakers 4 pairs of pants and 2 shirts.
The best deal was a pair of jeans that were 56.00 marked down to 9.99 less 30% less 15% yes 6.00 for a pair of long and lean jeans that were just my size.
I bought all of these goodies for a grand total of 124.54.......Believe me I controlled myself.

Next was Aeropostale.I bought a pair of washed out jeans that retailed for 45.00 for 9.99 and a 5400 sweatshirt for 6.99
Controlled myself herre too.

Bombay had 40% off lowest Christmas items......snagged a few ornaments for less than 10.00
Tommy Hilfiger had wonderful sales too and I bought several gits there.

There were so many sales I literally had to pull myself away.

So Now I am just about shopped out and was wondering if anyone else hit it good today
Great shopping...
Old 12-10-2006, 10:00 AM
MVP

Kelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIP

nope, but it seems like you had a great shopping day!!