Online Clearance Shopping, Free Shipping, Online Sales and Coupons at MyBargainBuddy.com

Go Back   MyBargainBuddy Forums > Off-Line Deals
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-11-2006, 06:18 PM
Big Buddy

Oceangirl is a rising starOceangirl is a rising starOceangirl is a rising starOceangirl is a rising starOceangirl is a rising starOceangirl is a rising star
Default Join AARP for free through Walgreens

Free AARP Membership from Walgreens (Mail-In)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There are mail in forms at Walgreens for a free AARP membership for those 50 and over with free spouse/partner membership, too!

Membership normally costs $12.50 per person a year so this is a great deal worth $25.00.

Offer valid through 12/31/06 and must be postmarked by 01/07/07.
"AARP guarantees admission for those 50 or over. Offer valid thru 12/31/06. All requests must be postmarked by 01/07/07. Limit one membership per household. A one year membership paid by Walgreens covers spouse/partner and includes $3.30 for a subscription to AARP The Magazine and $2.09 for the AARP Bulletin. Please allow up to six weeks for delivery of your Membership Kit. When you join, AARP shares your membership information with the companies we have selected to provide AARP member benefits and support AARP operations. If you do not want us to share your information with providers of AARP member benefits, please let us know by dialing 1-888-OUR AARP or emailing us at member @aarp.org"
Old 12-11-2006, 08:11 PM
Big Buddy

momnick8 has much to be proud ofmomnick8 has much to be proud ofmomnick8 has much to be proud ofmomnick8 has much to be proud ofmomnick8 has much to be proud ofmomnick8 has much to be proud ofmomnick8 has much to be proud of

I didn't know they were doing this again. I did it when they had it last month and am waiting on my kit. Today I was at Goodwill and the woman asked me if there were any discounts. I asked her what she meant and she said Senior discounts. I asked the age and it is 55. She said she didn't want to offend me, but when it comes to saving money, very little offends me.

New Orleans Saints, winners of the 2010 Super Bowl! WHO DAT!!
Old 12-11-2006, 08:38 PM
Big Buddy

Oceangirl is a rising starOceangirl is a rising starOceangirl is a rising starOceangirl is a rising starOceangirl is a rising starOceangirl is a rising star

I think a previous offer had you paying about $6 for subscription, etc. This one sounds completely free.