1. Introduction. The Grand Prize Drawing ("Grand Prize Drawing") is sponsored by ePrize LLC, One ePrize Drive, Pleasant Ridge, Michigan 48069 ("Sponsor"). The Grand Prize Drawing is offered in conjunction with multiple companies ("Promoters") through different Web sites ("Creative Presentations"), announcing many different prizes. The Promoter for this particular Creative Presentation is Kimberly Clark Global Sales, Inc. ("Kimberly Clark"). One (1) winner will be selected in a random drawing from among all entries received across all Creative Presentations. The prize for which an entrant is eligible depends on the Creative Presentation through which the entrant entered the Sweepstakes. In addition to the Grand Prize drawing, a drawing from amongst the eligible entries received to this Creative Presentation only will be held (the "Sweepstakes"). The Sponsor of the Sweepstakes is Kimberly Clark. Kimberly Clark and ePrize LLC are sometimes collectively referred to as "Sponsors". The Grand Prize Drawing and Sweepstakes are collectively referred to as the "Promotion".
ONLY ONE (1) PRIZE ACROSS ALL CREATIVE PRESENTATIONS WILL BE AWARDED IN THE GRAND PRIZE DRAWING, SUBJECT TO THE OFFICIAL RULES.
2. Timing. The Promotion begins on November 23, 2006 at 12:00 a.m. Eastern Time ("ET") and ends on December 31, 2006 at 11:59 p.m. ET ("Promotion Period"). Various Creative Presentations may be added throughout the Promotion Period.
3. Eligibility. The Promotion is open to legal residents of the 50 United States (including the District of Columbia) who are at least eighteen (18) years of age or older at the time of entry.
4. To Enter follow the links and instructions to complete the entry form. Complete and submit the entry form, including a valid home address. P.O. Boxes are not permitted. You automatically will receive one (1) entry into the Grand Prize Drawing and one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes. Limit: Each entrant may receive one (1) entry into the Grand Prize Drawing and one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes per day during the Promotion Period.
SUBMISSION OF A TIP IN THIS PROMOTION CONSTITUTES ENTRANT'S IRREVOCABLE ASSIGNMENT, CONVEYANCE, AND TRANSFERENCE TO SPONSOR OF ALL RIGHT, TITLE, AND INTEREST IN THE TIP, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ALL COPYRIGHTS. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible, illegible or misdirected submissions. In addition, by submitting a tip, entrants represent and warrant that the tips that they submit:
• Are their own original creations;
• Do not infringe any other person's or entity's rights; and
• Have not been submitted previously in a promotion of any kind.
You may enter the Grand Prize Drawing through as many Creative Presentations as you like.
5. Selection of Potential Winner. All potential winners must comply with the terms and conditions of these Official Rules and winning is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements. Grand Prize Drawing: Sponsor will randomly select one (1) Promoter's Creative Presentation from among all Creative Presentations and Sponsor will then select one (1) potential Grand Prize winner from among all eligible entries received through the selected Creative Presentation, on or about January 31, 2007.
Grand Prize: One (1) Grand Prize will be awarded. The prize for which an entrant is eligible depends on the Creative Presentation through which he/she entered. Accordingly, the Grand Prize for a winner who entered through this Creative Presentation will be: $10,000. Approximate retail value ("ARV"): $10,000.
Sweepstakes Prize: Nineteen (19) First Prizes: $1,000. ARV: $1,000. Odds of winning a Sweepstakes prize depend on the number of eligible entries received during the Promotion Period.
See Official Rules for complete details.