1. Eligibility: Win A Family Galapagos Adventure (the "Sweepstakes") is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia who are at least thirteen (13) years old at the time of entry. Employees of National Geographic Society, Lindblad Expeditions, ePrize, LLC, and their parent and affiliate companies as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children) and household members of each such employee are not eligible. Subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited. Participation constitutes entrant's full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor and Administrator's decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
2. Sponsor: National Geographic Society, 1145 17th Street, NW, Washington, DC 20036. Administrator: ePrize, LLC, One ePrize Drive, Pleasant Ridge, MI 48069.
3. Timing: The Sweepstakes begins on September 15, 2006 at 12:00 a.m. Eastern Time ("ET") and ends on December 31, 2006 at 11:59 p.m. ET (the "Promotion Period"). Administrator's computer is the official time keeping device for the Sweepstakes.
4. How to Enter: Many will Enter, Few will Win. Visit http://www.mywonderfulworld.org/lindblad_sweeps.html
and follow the links and instructions to complete the registration. Complete and submit the registration including a valid home address. P.O. Boxes are not permitted. You automatically will receive one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes. Each participant may receive one (1) entry during the Promotion Period.
Multiple participants are not permitted to share the same email address. Any attempt by any participant to obtain more than the stated number of entries by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations and logins, or any other methods will void that participant's entries and that participant may be disqualified. Use of any automated system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification. In the event of a dispute as to any registration, the authorized account holder of the email address used to register will be deemed to be the registrant or player. The "authorized account holder" is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. The potential winner may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder.
5. Grand Prize Drawing: Administrator is an independent judging organization whose decisions as to the administration and operation of the Sweepstakes and the selection of the potential winner are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Administrator will randomly select the potential Sweepstakes winner from all eligible entries received during the Promotion Period, on or around January 3, 2007. The potential winner will be notified by mail, email or phone. The potential winner (parent/legal guardian if winner is a minor in his/her state of residence) will be required to sign and return to Sponsor, within ten (10) days of the date notice or attempted notice is sent, an Affidavit of Eligibility, Liability & Publicity Release in order to claim his/her prize. If a potential winner cannot be contacted, or fails to sign and return the Affidavit of Eligibility, Liability & Publicity Release within the required time period, potential winner forfeits prize. Potential winner must continue to comply with all terms and conditions of these Official Rules, and winning is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements. In the event that a potential winner is disqualified for any reason, Sponsor will award the applicable prize to an alternate winner by random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries. Only three (3) alternate drawings will be held after which the prize will remain unawarded.
6. Prize: ONE (1) GRAND PRIZE: A Lindblad Expedition for four (4) to the Galapagos Islands. Trip package includes roundtrip coach-class airfare for four (4) from a major airport near winner's home (determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion) to the Galapagos Islands (with travel through Miami, FL, Guayaquil, Ecuador and Quito, Ecuador); ten (10) days and nine (9) nights accommodations aboard the ship the M.S. Islander or M.S. Polaris; two rooms, double occupancy; and three (3) meals per day per person for winner and each travel companion. Ground transportation provided. Winner must be available to travel and complete the trip between May 1, 2007 and May 20, 2007 or prize will be forfeited. Trip must be booked at least 21 days prior to departure. Trip subject to availability and blackout dates. Travel must be roundtrip. Sponsor will determine airline and flight itinerary in its sole discretion. No refund or compensation will be made in the event of the cancellation or delay of any flight. Travel and accommodations are subject to availability. Travel is subject to the terms and conditions set forth in this Sweepstakes, and those set forth by the Sponsor's airline carrier of choice as detailed in the passenger ticket contract. All expenses and incidental travel costs not expressly stated in the package description above, including but not limited to, ground transportation, incidentals, passenger tariffs or duties, surcharges, airport fees, service charges or facility charges, personal charges at lodging, security fees, taxes or other expenses are the responsibility solely of winner. If winner is a minor in his/her state of residence at least 1 travel companion must be winner's parent/legal guardian. Unless child of winner, travel companion must be 18 years of age or older as of the date of departure and must travel on same itinerary and at the same time as the winner. Travel companions must execute liability/publicity releases prior to issuance of travel documents. Travel restrictions, conditions and limitations may apply. Winner and travel companions are solely responsible for obtaining passports and other documentation required for international travel. Sponsor will not replace any lost, mutilated, or stolen tickets, travel vouchers or certificates. Approximate Retail Value ("ARV"): $25,000.00. Cash will be provided to cover the exit fee only. Actual value may vary based on airfare fluctuations and distance between departure and destination. Prize is non-transferable and no substitution will be made except as provided herein at the Sponsor's sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute the prize for one of equal or greater value if the designated prize should become unavailable for any reason.
(It told me I had already entered. . .there was an earlier sweeps, but it ended months ago. . .this one ends on the 31st...go figger)