Online Clearance Shopping, Free Shipping, Online Sales and Coupons at MyBargainBuddy.com

Go Back   MyBargainBuddy Forums > Feedback
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-18-2006, 02:30 AM
MVP

Kelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIP

kksmommy, you are hysterical!!!!! glad you joined us. we need laughter around here!! we have plenty of jokesters here and room for plenty more
Old 12-18-2006, 09:21 PM
Big Buddy

kksmommy is a jewel in the rough
Default thanks Kelly

Thanks for your kind words, Kelly! I love this website, and while the bargains are great, the difference in this site and the other bargain ones, is the people. I have had plenty of laughs myself here- that "grab bag search for the blue box" thread has been the best so far!

Ok- I'm on my "conquer the world" shift and need to leave the computer now...I have a scrapbook to finish tonight, so I can mail it tomorrow...and I have about 12 pages to go! Time for a cup of coffee!

Have a good one everyone! See you on tomorrow!

Lisa
Old 12-18-2006, 09:30 PM
Administrator

Karen is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to all

Wow! Good luck with that, Lisa! I'm heading to bed! First night in bed before midnight in I don't know how long! lol
Old 12-20-2006, 11:34 AM
Big Buddy

kutikat has a lot of fanskutikat has a lot of fanskutikat has a lot of fanskutikat has a lot of fans
This website is sooooo AWESOME!

I love this website! Thanks for all the work you put in to find these awesome deals. This website has saved me so much money for Christmas and gave me great ideas for those that are difficult to by for. I don't think I'll ever go a day without checking this site again. Thank you Karen!!!
Old 12-20-2006, 09:18 PM
Administrator

Karen is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to all

Thanks, Kutikat! And welcome to the forum!
Old 12-21-2006, 10:29 PM
Big Buddy

toepher1 is a jewel in the rough
Highlight of the day

I just love this place. Great people,great bargains,great tips. My teenagers are always on my space. They want to know what I'm doing on the computer.Ha Ha Ha now I've got freinds on the web.Thanks guys. Donna
Old 12-24-2006, 08:39 PM
Big Buddy

mlbrjb is movin' on upmlbrjb is movin' on upmlbrjb is movin' on upmlbrjb is movin' on upmlbrjb is movin' on up
Helping many

I agree with all the great things I have read on this thread about the MBB website. I don't know where I would be without it. This past year I co-chaired the "Holiday Gift Shoppe" at our grade school. Thanks to MBB I was able to find amazing deals all year long and we had fabulous things, at fabulous prices, for the kids when they came shopping. Many of the adult volunteers and teachers at the school told us it was the best Holiday Gift Shoppe they had seen in years. I told them all about MBB!! Thanks so much, Karen, for all you do. You help many more people than you know! I look forward to finding bargains in 2007 for next years Holiday Gift Shoppe!
Old 12-25-2006, 01:09 PM
Administrator

That's great, Lisa! What a cool idea for the school gift shop! My kids' school does that and the junk they end up with is..well..junk! lol I bet there were lots of pleasantly surprised parents this morning.
Old 12-27-2006, 11:36 AM
Big Buddy

sonja is a jewel in the rough
Cool

I definitely have to agree, Karen...

The work you put into this website is amazing. There are many sites where you have to search for what seems like hours to find coupons, deals, and freebies, but this site really makes it easy and fun.

I actually started shopping online because of this website when I realized what amazing deals there are on the web. This Christmas season, my budget has been especially tight with my school raising tuition costs (AGAIN), and I had to pay more out-of-pocket... but i managed to buy present for everyone (most before december!!!)

So, once again Thank you soo much... you're the best!!!

...now if only there were coupon codes for financial aid