Online Clearance Shopping, Free Shipping, Online Sales and Coupons at MyBargainBuddy.com

Go Back   MyBargainBuddy Forums > Chit-Chat
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-21-2006, 06:01 AM
Big Buddy

manda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributer

Gin & Tonic

A Gin & Tonic has your name written all over it. This no-frills drink delivers a clean, crisp taste. Served in a low, sturdy glass, a gin and tonic is a versatile and classic cocktail. This drink match suggests that you are easy-going and also, that you tend not to get caught up with trends. Whether you're enjoying a drink at the neighborhood bar or at a formal event, you are adaptable to whatever comes your way.
Old 03-21-2006, 08:08 AM
Big Buddy

NordyGirl is a jewel in the rough
Funicon

I haven't ever heard of this...
I do stick to what I like though.

A Sazerac Cocktail is your perfect drink! One of the oldest cocktails in America, a match with this beverage shows that you have a taste for the classics. You know what you like and you stick to it. Mix your own blend of bitters and whiskey at home with this Sazerac Cocktail recipe.