ARIZONA ALL YEAR SWEEPSTAKES
OPEN ONLY TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE 50 UNITED STATES (EXCLUDING FLORIDA, NEW YORK AND RHODE ISLAND) AND THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA
WHO ARE 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER AND NOT MINORS IN THEIR JURISDICTION OF RESIDENCE. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
1. ELIGIBILITY: NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR CLAIM PRIZE. PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE CHANCES OF WINNING. Open only to legal residents of the 50 United States (excluding residents of Florida, New York and Rhode Island) and the District of Columbia who are 18 years of age or older at time of entry.
To enter the Arizona All Year Sweepstakes, visit www.vacationfun.com/arizonaallyear
from 2:01 pm Mountain Savings Time ("MST") on 2/1/06 through 2:01 pm MST on 5/1/06 and access the banner or text link to the contest page and subsequent link to the sweepstakes entry page. Complete the required registration information. Limit one sweepstakes entry per person.
PRIZES: On or about 5/1/06 a random drawing will be conducted by Madden Preprint Media, from among all eligible entries received to award the following prizes:
(1) Certificate good for a 3-day, 2-night stay for 2 (subject to availability), at Renaissance Scottsdale Resort, 6160 North Scottsdale Road, Scottsdale, Arizona 85253 USA. Expires: 12/31/2006 ARV: $540.00
(1) Certificate good for a 2-night stay for 2 including complimentary cooked-to-order breakfast and 2-hour evening reception (subject to availability), at Chaparral Suites Resort Scottsdale, 5001 N. Scottsdale Road, Scottsdale, AZ, USA 85250. Expires: 5/31/07 not valid Feb 1st - March 31st. ARV: $300.00
(2) Certificates good for a complimentary round of golf at Rancho Mañana, 5734 E. Rancho Manana Blvd., Cave Creek, AZ 85331. Expires: 12/24/07. ARV: $300
(1) Certificate good for one night stay, with dinner for two, not including alcohol, with special events excluded at Congress Hotel, 311 E. Congress, Tucson, Arizona 85701. Expires: 5/31/07. ARV: $150