Pink Lemonade Pie
This is an absolutely scrumptious dessert. I want to make it for Easter if it isn't snowing!
It is made with pink lemonade.
This pie can be made in a deep dish pie pan or a spring form pan
1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
1/4 cup sugar
4 tablespoons butter
1. Mix the crumbs, sugar, and butter in a nine inch pie pan or spring form pan. Mix until the crumbs have absorbed the butter and the mixture is uniform.
2. Press the crumbs across the bottom of the pan and up the sides.
3. Bake for ten minutes at 350 degrees.
1 8-ounce packet of cream cheese, softened
1 14-ounce can sweetened condensed milk
2/3 cup pink lemonade concentrate (not mixed with water)
2 tablespoons lemon juice (fresh or bottled)
red food coloring as desired
1. In a medium bowl, beat the cream cheese until soft. Add the sweetened condensed milk and beat until smooth.
2. Add the lemonade concentrate and lemon juice and continue beating until smooth. Color with red food coloring as desired.
3. Poor into the pie shell and place in the freezer while you mix the topping.
1/3 cup shredded coconut
Several drops of red food coloring
1 cup whipping cream
3 tablespoons sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1. Place the coconut in a small bowl with several drops of food coloring and rub until the coconut turns pink.
2. Whip the cream until stiff, adding the sugar and vanilla in the process.
3. Spoon the cream over the pie filling and garnish with the pink coconut.
4. Freeze the pie until almost firm.