Online Clearance Shopping, Free Shipping, Online Sales and Coupons at MyBargainBuddy.com

Go Back   MyBargainBuddy Forums > Chit-Chat
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-26-2006, 08:45 PM
Big Buddy

blondlegreen is a jewel in the rough
Default fans of mcleod's daughter, anyone?

i missed two episodes on mcleods daughters last night, saturday because they push time two hours later than normal.i got up in time to watch this show by 12am but they changed to 2AM so i went back to bed and hope to be up in time to watch it by 2am ut i sleep through it all. so i am upset because there is only two more episodes after than then we channel is taking this show off the air. this show is australia show and very rare show this show in america, only way is watch all episodes on this show is buy dvs which are 100 dollars each season and shipping fee. i couldnt afford it so we only can hope that any networks in america will buy the rights to this show . i have not missed any episodes on seaon 1,2, and most of 3rd season except last night is first time i missed two episodes so i am upset and have no way of watch those two episodes. maybe someday who know. and they dont carry over in synciation like other shows in rerun. this show is from australia and best show./ we channel wil run two more episoides on april1 then take it off the air. is that a cruel thing to do on april fool day?? and this show in australia is on season 6th..

Last edited by blondlegreen : 03-28-2006 at 10:00 AM.