Online Clearance Shopping, Free Shipping, Online Sales and Coupons at MyBargainBuddy.com

Go Back   MyBargainBuddy Forums > Off-Line Deals
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-21-2007, 06:06 PM
Big Buddy

pamtriv is a jewel in the rough
Default Kohls

They are having awesome specials with items marked 60-80% off. I got my daughter a beautiful formal like dress for cruises, end of year drama banquets, ect for $10.?? It is like the one she is wanting for the prom, just black in color and not green!
Old 02-21-2007, 06:11 PM
Admin

Christine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIP

funny thing........the kohls I live next to does not carry dresses.they used to but not anymore

good find
Old 02-21-2007, 06:14 PM
Administrator

Karen is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to all

Kohls has some great deals on clothes on their clearance racks. I don't know how your stores are, but here, you gotta be willing to DIG thru a ton of stuff. lol
Old 02-21-2007, 06:17 PM
Admin

Christine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIP

I spoke to the manager last year and she informed me that dresses weren't selling so they don't carry them..they do however carry skirts.
I prefer dresses sometimes.........
Old 02-21-2007, 06:30 PM
Big Buddy

pamtriv is a jewel in the rough

had to dig. Was worth it! This store was in Johnson City Tennessee and they had plenty of dresses. Guess it depends on the area. I had been to the one in Asheville and had not seen any dresses like these. Maybe because ETSU is there????? Actually bought another one also, it was $18.00 or so. Daughter is even considering wearing one for the prom. She was tickled.
Old 02-21-2007, 06:38 PM
Admin

I love deals like that...........cheap prom dress too!!!

I once bought a gorgeous dress on clearance at Macys for 14.99 (don't remember retail but it was around 200. or so)

All of my relatives from upstate NY are very wealthy......wore the dress to a cousins wedding and was the talk of the night........people thought I made it big in CT or something........
I love bargains