Online Clearance Shopping, Free Shipping, Online Sales and Coupons at MyBargainBuddy.com

Go Back   MyBargainBuddy Forums > Online Bargains
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-20-2007, 10:34 PM
Big Buddy

VERA is a wonderful contributerVERA is a wonderful contributerVERA is a wonderful contributerVERA is a wonderful contributerVERA is a wonderful contributerVERA is a wonderful contributerVERA is a wonderful contributerVERA is a wonderful contributer
Exp Moosejaw.com Hot Coupon For 70% On 1 Already Marked Sale Item

Deal = 70% off ONE item that's ALREADY ON SALE
THIS IS A ONE TIME USE COUPON ON ONE ITEM.

Do not try to place multiple orders with the code. They will then cancel your orders.

Also, the code doesn't work on certain brands including the North Face and Burton, probably others.

www.moosejaw.com\Expires = Sunday Feb. 25
70% off one item on sale Coupon Code = 284

Other codes that work until Sunday:

702 = 10% off one item on sale
461 = 15% off one item on sale
314 = 20% off one item on sale

I BOUGHT A PAIR OF SORREL BOOTS THAT WERE ON SALE FOR $75 AND OUT THE DOOR WITH SHIPPING THE ORDER CAME TO $30.90 SHIPPED!

Last edited by Modemouth : 02-21-2007 at 02:25 PM. Reason: code pulled
Old 02-21-2007, 09:28 AM
New Buddy

kpetro420 is a jewel in the rough

code not working for me, anyone else try?
Old 02-21-2007, 09:33 AM
Big Buddy

VERA is a wonderful contributerVERA is a wonderful contributerVERA is a wonderful contributerVERA is a wonderful contributerVERA is a wonderful contributerVERA is a wonderful contributerVERA is a wonderful contributerVERA is a wonderful contributer
Updateicon Moosejaw

Yes, They Pulled The Code. Im Sorry
Old 02-21-2007, 09:38 AM
New Buddy

kpetro420 is a jewel in the rough

no problem, guess I should of been quicker
Old 02-21-2007, 11:56 AM
Admin

Christine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIP

too bad.......would have been some good deals on snowshoes.......I've got to be quicker

thanks vera
Old 02-21-2007, 01:07 PM
Big Buddy

PJG is a jewel in the rough

argh!! That's no fair!!!

Are the other codes still working? although, after visions of 70% discount, 10% is almost a why bother....
Old 02-21-2007, 06:39 PM
Admin

Christine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIP

I agree........
Old 02-21-2007, 06:54 PM
Big Buddy

Default sorrels

Well if this will make you feel better they sent me an email saying that the coupon I used I was not entitled to use. That the coupon got out on discount shopping sites and that they do not affliate themselves with these sites. (Hows that for an insult) It was only sent to their select customers. Thats not very nice...how do they know I wouldnt become a select customer. They cancelled my order but said I could re-buy with 10% off....I wrote back to them and told them there are better bargains out there on the internet and I dont have to deal with stores that play games with checkout. So...no shoes but the next best deal is around the corner and I dont have to put up with rudeness.

Last edited by VERA : 02-21-2007 at 06:57 PM.
Old 02-21-2007, 07:03 PM
Admin

wow vera........that's nervy!!!!! How do they know you're not a select cutomer..geeeeeezzzzz
Old 02-22-2007, 04:53 AM
Big Buddy

PJG is a jewel in the rough

Gee, I wonder if that select customer that associates themselves with discount/coupon/bargain shopping sites [after all, how else did the code get loose?] will lose their "select customer" status?!?!!!