Online Clearance Shopping, Free Shipping, Online Sales and Coupons at MyBargainBuddy.com

Go Back   MyBargainBuddy Forums > Feedback
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-24-2007, 06:35 AM
Big Buddy

Christy is a wonderful contributerChristy is a wonderful contributerChristy is a wonderful contributerChristy is a wonderful contributerChristy is a wonderful contributerChristy is a wonderful contributerChristy is a wonderful contributerChristy is a wonderful contributerChristy is a wonderful contributerChristy is a wonderful contributer

This forum and the friends in it got me through a BLIZZARD! It got me through hours upon hours of worrying about my brother when he was out alone in the middle of the night searching for his cows with NO ways of communication. We had snow up to our waists and the stress of wondering if you family was safe and the stress of wondering if you cows were alive was awful. I will never forget how you all here at MBB pulled me through with comforting words of support and prayers. We are all very blessed to be a part of this wonderful forum where people do NOT attack each other and we don't look at each other as just someone on the internet, we look into each others hearts. I am honored to be a part of Karen's site and God bless you Karen for bringing us all together. You created this site for bargains and I got a whole lot more than I bargained for! I got wonderful friendships!!! Thanks Donia for making this thread for us to reflect on what this site means to us. It heals many hearts. (((((((((((((((((((((((MyBuddies)))))))))))))))))) )))))))
Old 02-24-2007, 08:28 AM
MVP

Krissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjsmom View Post
There's days when I can't wait to log on so i can see what silly new game there is to play, great deal someone found today, or kind word someone had to say about another. I agree, I have not seen anyone with a harsh word about another and that has been very comforting. It is nice to know that you can come and feel welcome, and besides...where else do you get to see a bunny dance?
I've seen a bunny dance.. but at the time Christine was on the table..
Old 02-24-2007, 08:38 AM
Administrator

Karen is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krissy View Post
I've seen a bunny dance.. but at the time Christine was on the table..

I think I saw that on You Tube!
Old 02-24-2007, 06:51 PM
Admin

Christine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIP

SHHHHHHH DON'T LET MY SECRETS OUT....
Old 02-24-2007, 06:54 PM
Big Buddy

tjsmom has much to be proud oftjsmom has much to be proud oftjsmom has much to be proud oftjsmom has much to be proud oftjsmom has much to be proud oftjsmom has much to be proud oftjsmom has much to be proud of

LOL You guys are too funny!
Old 02-27-2007, 03:12 PM
Big Buddy

Yvonne is a jewel in the rough
Thumbs up

This is a great place. I love everything about it. Karen, thanks for starting My Bargain Buddy. You are an
Old 02-27-2007, 03:17 PM

Modemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIP
0love0046

Here at MBB the answer is most always YES!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 03-01-2007, 06:49 PM
Admin

Christine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIP

cute beagle mary

yes, someone is always here to help and assist