Online Clearance Shopping, Free Shipping, Online Sales and Coupons at MyBargainBuddy.com

Go Back   MyBargainBuddy Forums > Off-Line Deals
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-02-2007, 07:44 PM
Admin

Christine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIP
Default Kohls 3/2/07

Tons of winter clearance on sale from 60-80% off.
I have a kohls credit card and was sent a 15% off coupon in the mail.
Armed with coupon I headed to Kohls today and decided
1. there were good deals
2. I got better deals on exact items in January

I was able to pick through the 80% off items and bought 3 pairs of jeans, 2 sweaters , 4 pairs of shoes-2 of which were 69.00 sneakers,1 cuorduroy lined jacket , 1 rug and some socks. With 15% off My total was 102. Not too bad....I've done better but was pleased.

Went to fine jewelry clearance and spotted 1/2 carat champagne diamond earrings that originally were 350. and were on sale for...no lie 42.00 I was also able to use my 15% coupon and my total was around 38.00
SCORE...these will be my daughters 8th Birthday gift.
Old 03-02-2007, 08:14 PM
Big Buddy

gayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIP

Very good shopping !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 03-02-2007, 11:58 PM
Big Buddy

momnick8 has much to be proud ofmomnick8 has much to be proud ofmomnick8 has much to be proud ofmomnick8 has much to be proud ofmomnick8 has much to be proud ofmomnick8 has much to be proud ofmomnick8 has much to be proud of

I don't own anything that is a half carat unless you are talking about what the Easter Bunny eats!!

New Orleans Saints, winners of the 2010 Super Bowl! WHO DAT!!
Old 03-03-2007, 04:59 AM
Big Buddy

travlfreek is a MBB VIPtravlfreek is a MBB VIPtravlfreek is a MBB VIPtravlfreek is a MBB VIPtravlfreek is a MBB VIPtravlfreek is a MBB VIPtravlfreek is a MBB VIPtravlfreek is a MBB VIPtravlfreek is a MBB VIPtravlfreek is a MBB VIPtravlfreek is a MBB VIP

Good job and it sounds like you got alot of stuff! Way to go and that is my kind of shopping! I think we should all start a store together.....don't you????
Old 03-03-2007, 06:16 PM
Admin

Christine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIP

Linda
My dream is to open my own consignment shop but then I couldn't do my own shoping to fill it with great buys..............and it's so hard to find trusting people to work with
Old 03-03-2007, 06:18 PM
Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by momnick8 View Post
I don't own anything that is a half carat unless you are talking about what the Easter Bunny eats!!

WEll it beats lending her my 1.5 carat diamonds that she always wants to borrow..........