Online Clearance Shopping, Free Shipping, Online Sales and Coupons at MyBargainBuddy.com

Go Back   MyBargainBuddy Forums > Freebies
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-04-2007, 09:46 AM
Administrator

Karen is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to all
Lookicon American Heart Association's HEART for Women Act

Urge congress to support HEART for Women Act by sending a Free email from the American Heart Association's website
Old 03-04-2007, 09:53 AM
Big Buddy

specialk is a jewel in the rough

Thanks so much for posting something so very near and dear to my heart, lol, actually I have had 3 heart attacks and two open heart surgeries,and I am only 43, so when it comes to Women and heart disease, I am all for it, educating women and better heart care for people.
Old 03-04-2007, 05:48 PM
Big Buddy

bahamaigo is on a distinguished road

Thanks....y'all...We all need to get involved. Who knows when we ourselves or someone close will have heart disease...
Old 03-04-2007, 08:45 PM
Administrator

Karen is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to all

Wow, specialk! That's a lot to go thru! I'm glad you were able to fight thru that!
Old 03-04-2007, 09:09 PM
Big Buddy

grams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIP

Thank God you are doing ok... yay....

My Mother and brother died of sudden cardiac death,,,,Mom was 52 brother was 38.. Sister has had several hear attacks..
we need to come into the present it has been only in the recent years that they have recognized the need for research for women....
thanks for giving us a chance to voice our concerns...
Old 03-05-2007, 07:19 AM
Big Buddy

specialk is a jewel in the rough

Thank you all for the kind words. It really was hard to go through all that, my DH was my biggest supporter, he was such a big help when I was so down in the dumps, I was depressed there for a while thinking "Why me"? But I got through it pretty good. I now call my scars- "Battle scars", lol, I have one long one down my forearm, one long one down my cleavage, and one down my thigh and one down my calf. All on the left side, I have had several people stare at me, but gotta live with it, even my MIL made comments on it, she has said to me that I should cover them up, DH told her where to get off at, lol!!!