Online Clearance Shopping, Free Shipping, Online Sales and Coupons at MyBargainBuddy.com

Go Back   MyBargainBuddy Forums > Help Me
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-15-2007, 10:57 AM
Little Buddy

ChristineHoffman is a jewel in the rough
Default Looking for

This is my first post... and wouldn't you know, I need something...

I'm looking for photo paper where you can print on both sides,
and a good deal on a digital camera...
Old 03-15-2007, 11:05 AM
Administrator

Karen is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to all

Welcome, Christine! Here is a camera deal:

Fuji FinePix A500 5.1 MegaPixel Digital Camera - $96.87 incl. S/H (reg. $249.95)

I've never heard of 2 sided photo paper. If Office Depot carries it, they have a bunch of coupons.

Old 03-18-2007, 09:10 PM
Big Buddy

SNOWBEAR3 is a MBB VIPSNOWBEAR3 is a MBB VIPSNOWBEAR3 is a MBB VIPSNOWBEAR3 is a MBB VIPSNOWBEAR3 is a MBB VIPSNOWBEAR3 is a MBB VIPSNOWBEAR3 is a MBB VIPSNOWBEAR3 is a MBB VIPSNOWBEAR3 is a MBB VIPSNOWBEAR3 is a MBB VIPSNOWBEAR3 is a MBB VIP
Default Check out Online Bargains on MBB

Karen has a fantastic deal at Staples listed for double-sided matte photo paper.
Old 03-18-2007, 09:41 PM
Administrator

Karen is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to all

Thanks for the reminder, Snowbear! Here is the info:

50pk of 8.5"x11" Double Sided Photo Paper - $1.98 (reg. $12.98) Search for 564121 on their site. Free shipping on any order with Staples Rewards.
Old 03-20-2007, 08:12 PM
Little Buddy

ChristineHoffman is a jewel in the rough
Default Wonderful!!!

I did pick up the double sided photo paper... it was actually something my mother-in-law wanted... Extra Kudos for me! Whoo hoo!

The only sad part is you can only get ONE , but the price was right!

Thank YOU! I'm still debating on the camera. Hope the sale lasts through my indecisiveness

But thank you Karen!
Old 03-21-2007, 05:41 AM
MVP

Kelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIP

that is a wonderful deal on that camera. if i didnt have one i'd be thinking about getting this one.
welcome to the group and if you want great deals, just stick around here. your credit cards will be maxed in no time
Old 03-21-2007, 06:44 PM
Big Buddy

PJG is a jewel in the rough

woo hoo! this is great! looks like that there is a max of five items for this coupon, still with free shipping too. Definitely cool deal! [Although, I don't have a photo printer... yet...]

I bought a digi camera as a present to myself in December at amazon: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...216556-5989455

When I got it, it was only $279 and eligible for free shipping. The optical zoom and image stabilization combined with the 5mp made it a realy good deal. I've had great fun taking pictures so far. And its really easy to change the batteries and the memory card. If nothing else, there are some really good reviews and descriptions as to what to look for in a camera there too.