Online Clearance Shopping, Free Shipping, Online Sales and Coupons at MyBargainBuddy.com

Go Back   MyBargainBuddy Forums > Help Me
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-22-2007, 06:28 AM
Big Buddy

Christy is a wonderful contributerChristy is a wonderful contributerChristy is a wonderful contributerChristy is a wonderful contributerChristy is a wonderful contributerChristy is a wonderful contributerChristy is a wonderful contributerChristy is a wonderful contributerChristy is a wonderful contributerChristy is a wonderful contributer

This past week I have had a problems here like Pepper with page not found. I just thought it was my puter and slow connection. Thanks Pepper for bringing this up, I have been going nuts thinking my connection was junk! Famous Footwear was really hard to get into yesterday and they emailed me back and told me that the traffic on their site this week has been enormous!
((((((((((Karen))))))))))))))) big hugs to you for all your hard work, I cannot imagine how much time you have to put into this.
Old 03-22-2007, 06:33 AM
Administrator

Karen is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by HIPeGURL View Post
I thought too many buddys were on also. But the other day I tried and tried when only one person was on......

The forum is just a section of my website. There are lots of other pages that are not part of the forum.
Old 03-22-2007, 06:58 AM
Big Buddy

HIPeGURL is a name known to allHIPeGURL is a name known to allHIPeGURL is a name known to allHIPeGURL is a name known to allHIPeGURL is a name known to allHIPeGURL is a name known to allHIPeGURL is a name known to allHIPeGURL is a name known to allHIPeGURL is a name known to allHIPeGURL is a name known to allHIPeGURL is a name known to all

Duh....I never thought of that!!! Thank you Karen for all your hard work. I hope you can relax soon and play some games with us!!!