Online Clearance Shopping, Free Shipping, Online Sales and Coupons at MyBargainBuddy.com

Go Back   MyBargainBuddy Forums > Chit-Chat
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-29-2006, 03:11 PM
Mentor

Dru15 is a name known to allDru15 is a name known to allDru15 is a name known to allDru15 is a name known to allDru15 is a name known to allDru15 is a name known to allDru15 is a name known to allDru15 is a name known to allDru15 is a name known to allDru15 is a name known to allDru15 is a name known to all

I'm so sorry to hear about the loss of your Uncle, Karen. Please have a safe trip. We will be thinking about you.
Old 03-29-2006, 05:16 PM
Big Buddy

Emmie is a MBB VIPEmmie is a MBB VIPEmmie is a MBB VIPEmmie is a MBB VIPEmmie is a MBB VIPEmmie is a MBB VIPEmmie is a MBB VIPEmmie is a MBB VIPEmmie is a MBB VIPEmmie is a MBB VIPEmmie is a MBB VIP

Karen, Sorry to hear of your loss, My prayers are with you and your family. Take Care
Old 03-29-2006, 05:19 PM
Big Buddy

Ma Kettle is on a distinguished roadMa Kettle is on a distinguished road

Karen my prayers and thoughts go out to you and your family..Sorry to hear such news...

Hugs Dinny
Old 03-29-2006, 06:28 PM
Little Buddy

catbabies2 is a jewel in the rough

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

May the light follow you and yours.

catbabies2
Old 03-29-2006, 09:46 PM
Big Buddy

charlottesue is a jewel in the rough

Karen........I'm so sorry to hear about your Uncle..........just remember that we are all here for you.......anytime....
Old 03-31-2006, 08:34 AM
Administrator

Karen is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to all
Updateicon

Thank you for all the kind messages. I really appreciate them! I'm in Alabama til 4/2. I took my oldest daughter with me. We flew in to Tallahassee and drove the rest of the way (a little over 100 miles). I never get used to how pretty the south is. I love driving on the freeways here. They are clean, tree-lined and pretty. Our southern CA freeways are surronded by shopping centers, car dealerships, fast food joints, and more streets. Maybe a token tree here or there... I was on a 2 lane freeway the whole way here and never once had to stop due to traffic. At home, we have 4 lane fwys that are jammed all the time. I really like it here...Then again, it's not summer and 100 degrees with 100% humidity! lol
Old 03-31-2006, 05:38 PM
Little Buddy

ms.nadine is a jewel in the rough
Default Soory

I am very sorry for your loss Karen
Old 03-31-2006, 07:21 PM
MVP

Kelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIP

karen, so sorry about you and your families loss. i will be praying for you