Online Clearance Shopping, Free Shipping, Online Sales and Coupons at MyBargainBuddy.com

Go Back   MyBargainBuddy Forums > Product Recalls
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-01-2007, 11:27 AM
Big Buddy

blondlegreen is a jewel in the rough
Default there is a voluntary recall on alpo prime cuts wet foods.

i got an email from purina let me know that there is voluntary recall on alpo prime cuts wet foods cans. one of their company had those made by one menu company . and purina had those alpo prime cuts recalled by voluntary. i thought i should let you know. i could send you their email that they send me but i dont know how to paste those and send you those without reveal my private info so i am sorry if i didnt send you this alot of info.purina had those recalled by voluntary bceuase one of thing that was make supposely by wheat gluseion something. i thought and should let you know all this.
Old 04-01-2007, 11:39 AM
Big Buddy

On March 30, 2007, Nestlé Purina PetCare Company announced it is voluntarily recalling all sizes and varieties of its ALPO® Prime Cuts in Gravy wet dog food with specific date codes. The Company is taking this voluntary action after learning that wheat gluten containing melamine, a substance not approved for use in food, was provided to Purina by the same company that also supplied Menu Foods. The contamination occurred in a limited production quantity at only one of Purina's 17 pet food manufacturing facilities.

Consumers should immediately stop feeding their dogs ALPO Prime Cuts products with the date codes listed below and consult with a veterinarian if they have any health concerns with their pet.

The recalled 13.2-ounce and 22-ounce ALPO Prime Cuts cans and 6-, 8-, 12- and 24-can ALPO Prime Cuts Variety Packs have four-digit code dates of 7037 through 7053, followed by the plant code 1159. Those codes follow a "Best Before Feb. 2009" date. This information should be checked on the bottom of the can or the top or side of the multi-pack cartons.

Importantly, no Purina brand dry pet foods are affected by the recall – including ALPO Prime Cuts dry. In addition, no other Purina dog food products, no Purina cat food products, Purina treat products or Purina Veterinary Diet products are included in this recall, nor have been impacted by the contaminated wheat gluten supply.

At Purina, nothing is more important to us than the health and well-being of the pets whose nutrition has been entrusted to us by their owners, and we deeply regret this unfortunate situation. We will continue to take any and all actions necessary to ensure the quality and safety of our products.

Please see our March 30 press release for more information and click here for an updated list of Frequently Asked Questions. If you have more questions or concerns, please contact our Office of Consumer Affairs at 1-800-218-5898.
Old 04-01-2007, 11:43 AM
Big Buddy

i just figure out how to paste this information without reveal private info. i had to let you know about the recalled by volunatry on alpo prime cuts wet food cans and diet hill cat dry food.
Old 04-01-2007, 05:15 PM
Admin

Christine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIP

thanks for the post!!!!!
Old 04-01-2007, 09:11 PM
MVP

Kelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIP

i'm not sure but i thought i just heard on the news that there was another recall on 2 other brands. I AM NOT SURE.
i just thought that is what i heard.