Online Clearance Shopping, Free Shipping, Online Sales and Coupons at MyBargainBuddy.com

Go Back   MyBargainBuddy Forums > Chit-Chat
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-01-2006, 06:07 PM

Modemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIP
Funicon Nan, Nan, Nan! aka Angie

Angie, What a FUN box of goodies. I have my Mardi Gras beads on with my PJ's. The bunnies are sitting on my desk ready for spring! I am going to send the alligator postcard to my son who is going to LA later in the month.

I love the Old School CD. Guys used to sing "Green Eyed Lady" to me.

The pens, hibiscus decals, and silly putty are so cute.

I also enjoy TV Guide Crosswords.

Thank you also for the very kind note! You brightened my day.
Old 04-01-2006, 07:36 PM
Big Buddy

Lori Ann is a special memberLori Ann is a special memberLori Ann is a special member
Wowmarker

Nan is one classy lady! I told you guys she wasn't fooling about the Grand Prizes... Just another shining example of the truly warm and wonderful people we are so lucky to have here at our forum...

Thanks Nan for all the hi-jinks and especially for your friendship......

Lori Ann
Old 04-01-2006, 10:52 PM
Mentor

Nan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributer

Wow, Mary, I'm so glad you enjoyed your goodies! I loved gathering up all of the stuff. When I saw that you listed old school as your favorite music, I went straight to the computer! Nothing like the old stuff - rock on, my friend! rockin

Lori Ann! You're gonna make my head swell up! What wonderful things to say! I do feel very blessed to have found all of you and for the friendship! I find it amazing that we can become such great friends without ever meeting face to face!

Hugs & stuff, Nan
Old 04-01-2006, 10:58 PM
Big Buddy

Lori Ann is a special memberLori Ann is a special memberLori Ann is a special member
Smile

...Sometimes a meeting of hearts and minds can transcend meeting face to face.....

True friendship knows no distance.

Lori Ann
Old 04-01-2006, 10:59 PM
Mentor

Nan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributer

Truer words have never been spoken!
Old 04-01-2006, 11:10 PM
Big Buddy

Here....you forgot to eat your fortune cookie......

hee, hee, hee....

Lori Ann