Online Clearance Shopping, Free Shipping, Online Sales and Coupons at MyBargainBuddy.com

Go Back   MyBargainBuddy Forums > Online Bargains
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-25-2007, 10:28 AM
Big Buddy

ajfoot is movin' on upajfoot is movin' on upajfoot is movin' on upajfoot is movin' on upajfoot is movin' on up

thanks ~ still available and I got it
Old 03-25-2007, 02:17 PM
Admin

Christine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIP

Can't Wait To Receive It..........
Old 03-26-2007, 08:15 AM
New Buddy

NatalieK is a jewel in the rough

I logged into this today, it takes the code, but does not show what the bonus is?? I'm worried that the pink bags won't be included with my shipment. For those of you that ordered, did it show the pink bags?
Old 03-26-2007, 08:19 AM
Administrator

Karen is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to all

The cart will just show this: with $39.99 crossed out and a total $0 showing for it. If you do a search for bag set, you'll see the full size image. It's for sale on their site for $39.99.
Old 03-26-2007, 08:21 AM
Administrator

Karen is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackie chaplin View Post
Decided to check again this a.m. the item is no longer available. I wish I could have gotten it yesterday. Thanks though Karen that item was too cute Jackie

It's there now, Jackie! Search for thong, add a pair to your cart, enter code MSBAGSET and the bag set will be added to your cart automatically.
Old 03-27-2007, 08:27 AM
New Buddy

Bgiannamore is a jewel in the rough
Default Can't wait to get this

I was able to order these yesterday.....the thongs are ok......but the bags are what I am anxious to receive!! Thanks!!
Old 04-03-2007, 12:44 PM
Big Buddy

ajfoot is movin' on upajfoot is movin' on upajfoot is movin' on upajfoot is movin' on upajfoot is movin' on up

I Got These Today ~ Not Exactly What I Was Expecting But They Will Do For What I Plan To Use Them For Which Is Ok With Me.
Old 04-03-2007, 01:59 PM
Admin

Christine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIP

Got mine and was exactly what I thought it would be.......great find
Old 04-04-2007, 03:26 AM
Big Buddy

the bags were what I expectied ~ it was the thongs that weren't ~ I wasn't complaining as it is fine for what I got it for ~ thanks for posting this offer and so many other super ones.
Old 04-05-2007, 11:11 AM
Big Buddy

pbarbee has a lot of fanspbarbee has a lot of fanspbarbee has a lot of fans

Hi Jackie,

I just ordered this so you may want to try again.