Online Clearance Shopping, Free Shipping, Online Sales and Coupons at MyBargainBuddy.com

Go Back   MyBargainBuddy Forums > Member Spotlight
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-08-2007, 08:06 AM
Administrator

Karen is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to all
Talking MagiePerdu

Maggie is a VIP here at MyBargainBuddy Forums! If you've ever ventured into the sweepstakes forum, you know what what I'm talking about! If there is a sweepstakes or contest out there, Maggie takes the time to let us know. Thanks for all of your hard work, Maggie!

State of residence: Currently in Oklahoma

Married/Single: Runaway bride (separated)

Children? Grandchildren? 5 of em! 2 boys and 3 girls. (Yep, I am blessed!)

Favorite food: Shellfish

Favorite movie: Pretty Woman

Favorite book: Too many "favorites" to name just one. My current favorite author is Clive Cussler.

Hobbies: I love cooking and reading and making art glass projects (although I haven't done many of those lately.)

How you found MyBargainBuddy.com: Gee, it's been such a long time ago. . . I initially subscribed to the newsletter and then joined this wonderful sanctuary when the doors opened in '06 (thanks again, Karen)!

Words to live by: A quotation from William James: "The greatest discovery of our generation is that human beings can alter their lives by altering their attitudes of mind. As you think, so shall you be."