Online Clearance Shopping, Free Shipping, Online Sales and Coupons at MyBargainBuddy.com

Go Back   MyBargainBuddy Forums > Online Bargains
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-23-2007, 08:47 AM
Big Buddy

VERA is a wonderful contributerVERA is a wonderful contributerVERA is a wonderful contributerVERA is a wonderful contributerVERA is a wonderful contributerVERA is a wonderful contributerVERA is a wonderful contributerVERA is a wonderful contributer
Hotmarker Kitchenaid Hand BLENDER $20 A/R With Free Shipping & Special Promo Too!

Amazon is having a great sale in housewares today up to 75% off of some items. Here is one fantastic offer, be sure to scroll down to the bottom and bookmark the link I have included that searches for amazon filler items to put in your cart to get the free shipping. THIS IS A HOT HOT HOT LINK TO HAVE ON HAND!

KitchenAid KHB100OB Hand Blender, Onyx Black
Other products by KitchenAid

WWW.AMAZON.COM

List Price: $69.99
Price: $24.99 & eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping on orders over $25. Details
You Save: $45.00 (64%)
Rebate: $5.00
Price After Rebate: $19.99

REBATE LINK:http://ec1.images-amazon.com/images/...V46721124_.pdf

Special Offer: Spend $25 or more in our Home & Garden Store, and receive a 1-year subscription to Domino magazine, a $12 value, with your purchase. Here's how (restrictions apply for magazine offer and refunds).

I did read on another site that if you dont want the magazine offer you can opt out of the $12 subscription and get your money back. I havent tried it yet but it sounds like an option to me as I have bought several household items already that qualify and I have multiples of this promo.

FILLER ITEM LINK FOR AMAZON ITEMS:

http://www.filleritem.com/

Last edited by VERA : 04-23-2007 at 08:55 AM.