Online Clearance Shopping, Free Shipping, Online Sales and Coupons at MyBargainBuddy.com

Go Back   MyBargainBuddy Forums > Online Bargains
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-19-2007, 06:48 AM
Administrator

Karen is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to all
Funicon Rip Roar VideoFree - $32.84 + Free S/H (reg. $199)

Rip Roar VideoFree - $32.84 + Free S/H (reg. $199)
This is a really cool gadget! My daughter got one for Xmas. We love it!

Use on-screen programming to record directly from cable box or TV. Record up to 8 weekly programs while you are away, and take it with you on this sleek and stylish player!

Plays Your Favorite Media: Playback your mpegs, mp3ís, and jpegs. Conversion software is included.

512MB Memory On-board: Up to 2 hours of video recording time, and expandable to 2GB with SD card. Dynamic Speaker: Listen with the built in speaker, or plug into the headphone jack Ė headphones included!

Works with any tuner: A/V splitter cables are included, and it works with any satellite, cable box or VCR tuner. The included IR blaster cable acts like a universal remote and changes channels automatically.

Recommended Age 8 and up
Old 05-19-2007, 07:22 AM
Big Buddy

-googles- is a jewel in the rough

Is this easy to use? My mom bought this for my son a while back when you sent out the deal before Christmas. She is giving it to him for his bday next month. Is this something more for kids or do you think grown ups would like it too?

It says it has software... is that so you can hook it up to the computer too? We have Vista so I wonder if it will work?
Old 05-19-2007, 08:52 AM
Big Buddy

quizme is on a distinguished road
ShoppingSmiley

Thanks, Karen - I am in for "2" - one for a gift and the other for "ME"... I wanted one last Christmas - but was a bit tight on money to splurge on myself... but this is perfect timing! Can't wait to play with my New Toy!
Old 05-19-2007, 10:01 AM
Mentor

Sugar is a MBB VIPSugar is a MBB VIPSugar is a MBB VIPSugar is a MBB VIPSugar is a MBB VIPSugar is a MBB VIPSugar is a MBB VIPSugar is a MBB VIPSugar is a MBB VIPSugar is a MBB VIPSugar is a MBB VIP
Talking

I bought one. Thanks Karen.
Old 05-19-2007, 10:32 AM
Administrator

Karen is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by -googles- View Post
Is this easy to use? My mom bought this for my son a while back when you sent out the deal before Christmas. She is giving it to him for his bday next month. Is this something more for kids or do you think grown ups would like it too?

It says it has software... is that so you can hook it up to the computer too? We have Vista so I wonder if it will work?

It is really easy to use. My daughter (age 12) had it figured out in minutes. I think an adult would like it, too. It's great to take along on trips. It small and would fit in a purse or backpack.

I don't know about Windows Vista compatibility. Personally, we've never hooked ours up to the computer. Mostly use it for recording tv shows.
Old 05-19-2007, 12:14 PM
Little Buddy

CINCYDOT is a jewel in the rough
Default Thank You

I Showed This To My Husband And He Said To Order.......

Looks Like It Would Be Nice For Grandkids Shows Etc

Thanks All.....

I Am Being A Shopaholic Today Lol

Dottie
Old 05-19-2007, 12:27 PM
Mentor

Sugar is a MBB VIPSugar is a MBB VIPSugar is a MBB VIPSugar is a MBB VIPSugar is a MBB VIPSugar is a MBB VIPSugar is a MBB VIPSugar is a MBB VIPSugar is a MBB VIPSugar is a MBB VIPSugar is a MBB VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by CINCYDOT View Post
I Showed This To My Husband And He Said To Order.......

Looks Like It Would Be Nice For Grandkids Shows Etc

Thanks All.....

I Am Being A Shopaholic Today Lol

Dottie
Me too, Dottie. I already bought a few things. It's fun getting bargains.