At JC Penney between June 3rd-9th. Amount must be after any discounts and before taxes. There are limited departure/arrival cities.
Here's the link if you want to look:
Terms and Conditions
1. Qualifying Purchases: Purchase $125 or more of men’s Dockers® apparel and/or accessories only (does not apply to women’s apparel, eyewear or luggage) (“Qualifying Purchases”) (pre-tax amount after application of all discounts, if any). Retain the ORIGINAL sales receipt or on-line receipt with order number and circle the eligible items.
2. Timing: Offer is valid for Qualifying Purchases made only in JCPenney stores and on jcpenney.com from 6/3/07 to 6/09/07.
3. Eligibility: Must be 18 years of age and a legal resident of the 50 United States or District of Columbia only. Void where prohibited. Offer is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws.
4. Redemption Process:
A. Obtain a JCPenney’s Round Trip Flight Voucher Promotion 2007 redemption form (“Form”) at participating JCPenney’s stores or click here to download. Originals or copies of the Form are accepted.
B. Complete and mail the Form in an envelope, along with your ORIGINAL sales receipt with the Qualifying Purchases circled, as described above to TLC Marketing, c/o Dockers®/JCPenney, 1 Faneuil Hall Marketplace, 4th Floor, Boston MA 02109. Submission must be postmarked on or before 7/09/07. LIMIT: one (1) travel voucher per customer and two (2) travel vouchers per household, address, or e-mail address.
C. Each person making a voucher request must make a separate $125 qualifying purchase. Although each voucher is available for only one (1) free flight booking, TLC Marketing can book arrangements for guests traveling with the voucher holder, subject to availability and at that traveling guest’s expense. Requests from P.O. boxes, dealers, businesses, groups or organizations will not be honored or acknowledged.
D. Upon receipt and verification by TLC Marketing of the request, TLC Marketing will send the verified participant a Dockers® Free Flight Voucher and Booking Form (“Booking Form”). Allow 6-8 weeks for shipment of travel voucher and Booking Form.
E. Complete the Booking Form, including your selection of departure city and three different destination and date preferences, and return it to TLC Marketing at the address provided with the Booking Form. Photocopies and reproductions not accepted.
F. Within 10-14 days of receipt of the completed Booking Form, TLC Marketing will contact the participant to confirm travel itinerary. Additional passengers may be booked at this time through TLC Marketing if requested. Participant must book flight at least 30 days in advance of travel.
5. Free Round Trip Airline Ticket: Upon confirmation of reservation, TLC Marketing will send participant an e-Ticket and itinerary or, if participant chooses, a paper ticket and itinerary. Travel under this program is ONLY from one of the designated US airports to one of the following destinations in the continental US: Boston, New York City, Washington D.C., Miami, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Las Vegas, Chicago, Orlando, or Dallas. Visit www.dockersfreeflight.com
for a listing of available departure airports. If internet access is unavailable please call the Dockers® Concierge at 866-377-4084 Monday through Friday 8:30AM to 8:30PM EST. The departure airport and destination will determine the airline used, and is selected by TLC Marketing at its discretion. Participants may not receive frequent flier miles for their travel. Airport taxes and fees, passenger service charges and airline failure insurance are not covered by the voucher and, where applicable, must be paid upon confirmation of reservation by credit card. Other forms of payment may be permissible at the discretion of TLC Marketing. The free flight voucher is valid until 7/31/08 all free flights must be booked prior to that date.
6. Other Restrictions and Limitations on Travel and Travel Voucher Offer:
A. The free flight voucher is transferable upon issuance of the voucher and only until TLC Marketing receives the participant’s booking request. Once participant has made a booking request, no transfer is possible. This offer is not available for sale, resale, and is not redeemable for cash.
B. All reservations must be made through TLC Marketing and are subject to availability. Airline participation varies from market to market, so selection of the airline is at the discretion of TLC Marketing, based on availability, departure airport and destination. Sponsor and TLC Marketing do not guarantee that your first itinerary choice will be available.
C. No cancellations or amendments are possible after confirmation of your booking, unless permitted by airline. Airlines impose fees to all changes on all tickets after they have been issued. All such fees, if applicable, are participant’s responsibility.
D. This offer may not be used in conjunction with any other discount or program, and frequent flier mileage accrual may not be applicable.
7. Release: Sponsor, TLC Marketing and their respective parents, affiliates, subsidiaries or advertising and promotion agencies, and all of their respective officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, “Released Parties”) are not responsible for any alterations to flight schedules, routes and destinations and reserve the right to use alternative suppliers. Released Parties reserve the right to withdraw this offer without notice in the event of war, earthquake, catastrophe, strikes or similar event. TLC Marketing may substitute another reward of equal or greater value if promotional availability runs out. Released Parties are not responsible, financially or otherwise, and are not liable for any personal loss, property loss, injury or claims arising, in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from participation in this offer or the use or misuse of the Free Round-trip Ticket (including any travel related thereto). Released Parties are also not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, inaccurate, stolen, misdirected, undelivered or garbled submissions or replies; or for lost, interrupted or unavailable network, server, Internet Service Provider (ISP), website, or other connections, availability or accessibility or miscommunications or failed computer, satellite, telephone or cable transmissions, lines, or technical failure or jumbled, scrambled, delayed, or misdirected transmissions or computer hardware or software malfunctions, failures or difficulties, or other errors or difficulties of any kind whether human, mechanical, electronic, computer, network, typographical, printing or otherwise relating to or in connection with this offer, including, without limitation, errors or difficulties which may occur in connection with the administration of the offer, the availability of the offer, the processing of online booking forms, or in any offer-related materials. Released Parties are also not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by site users, tampering, hacking, or by any equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the offer. Released Parties are not responsible for injury or damage to participants' or to any other person's computer related to or resulting from participating in this offer or downloading materials from or use of the website. Persons who tamper with or abuse any aspect of the offer or the website or who are in violation of these terms and conditions, as solely determined by Sponsor or its designated agent, will be disqualified and the travel voucher associated with such person will be void.
8. Disputes: Participant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this offer, or any travel provided, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the United States District Court for the Northern District of California or the appropriate California State Court located in San Francisco County, California; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out of pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this offer but in no event attorneys' fees; and (3) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Terms and Conditions shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of California, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules of provisions (whether of the State of California or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of California.
9. Administrator: This offer is administered by TLC Marketing located at 1 Faneuil Hall Marketplace, 4th Floor, Boston, MA 02109. All correspondence regarding travel matters should be directed to TLC Marketing's toll-free number at 866-377-4084 between 8:30 AM EST and 8:30 PM EST Monday through Friday.
10. Sponsor: LEVI STRAUSS & CO., 1155 Battery St., San Francisco, CA 94111.