- Prep Time 15 min.
- Cook Time -
- Serves 12
YAHOO.Media.Dtk.ArticleTools.IM.setIntroMsg('Check out this recipe on Yahoo! Food:');
2. Cooking Directions
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, room temperature, plus more for tin
- 2 cups all-purpose flour (spooned and leveled)
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 cups packed light-brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3 (1.4 ounce) bars chocolate-covered toffee bars, finely chopped
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Butter a standard 12-cup (each 2 1/2 inches wide) muffin tin; set aside. In a large bowl, whisk together flour, baking soda, and salt; set aside.
- With an electric mixer, cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Add eggs and vanilla; beat until combined. Add flour mixture, and beat just until combined (do not overmix). Fold in chopped toffee.
- Divide batter among prepared cups, filling each about halfway. Bake until golden brown and a toothpick inserted in the center of a cupcake comes out clean, 18 to 22 minutes.
- Transfer to wire rack; cool 10 minutes in tin. Turn out blondies onto rack; cool completely, top side up.
Yield: 12 serving