07-01-2007, 05:04 PM
2. Cooking Directions
- 1 cup flour
- 1/2 cup finely chopped PLANTERS Slivered Almonds
- 1/4 cup margarine, melted
- 1 (8 ounce) package PHILADELPHIA FREE Fat Free Cream Cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 2 cups thawed COOL WHIP LITE Whipped Topping, divided
- 3 cups fat free milk
- 2 pkg. (4 serving size) JELL-O Fat Free Sugar Free Instant Reduced Calorie Pudding & Pie Filling, any flavor
- Mix flour, almonds and margarine in large bowl until well blended and crumbly. Press firmly onto bottom of 13x9-inch baking pan. Bake at 350 degrees F for 15 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool.
- Stir cream cheese and powdered sugar with wooden spoon until well blended. Gently stir in 1 cup of the whipped topping. Spoon over crust.
- Pour milk into large bowl. Add pudding mixes. Beat with wire whisk 2 minutes. Spoon over cream cheese mixture. Spread with remaining 1 cup whipped topping. Refrigerate 3 hours or until ready to serve.
What we do in life echoes in eternity.