Overnight Banana Streusel French Toast Preparation Time:
Cinnamon French Bread Ingredients:
Banana Streusel Topping Ingredients:
- 3/4 pound French Bread, sliced 3/4-inch thick (about 14 slices)
- 2/3 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 1/2 cups (12 ounces) AllWhites®
- 1 1/2 cups half and half
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 bananas, sliced
- 1/4 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup quick-cooking oats
- 2 tablespoons Crystal Farms® butter or margarine, melted
- 1. Butter 13x9-inch glass baking dish. Place bread, cut side up, in single layer in bottom of dish. In medium bowl combine 2/3 cup brown sugar, Better'n Eggs®, half and half, cinnamon and vanilla; stir to mix well. Pour brown sugar mixture over bread. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate 6 hours or overnight.
2. Heat oven to 375° F. Place sliced bananas in single layer over bread. In small bowl combine brown sugar, oats and melted butter; mix well. Sprinkle streusel over bananas.
3. Bake, uncovered, 30 to 35 minutes or until bread is golden brown and crisp.
Calories476Fat13gCholesterol33mgSodium498mgCarbohy drate76gDietary Fiber3gProtein14g