Online Clearance Shopping, Free Shipping, Online Sales and Coupons at MyBargainBuddy.com

Go Back   MyBargainBuddy Forums > Member Spotlight
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-08-2007, 09:33 PM
Administrator

Karen is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to all
Smile Tressa_4

This week, our member spotlight is on tressa_4. Tressa is great at hunting down deals and has been sharing them with us since November '06. Thanks, for all you do, Tressa! We appreciate it!

State of residence: New York

Disabled (They call it delayed on-set post traumatic stress disorder with extreme social anxieties and depression. I call it a waste of 7 1/2 years so far.) So I guess you can call me a homemaker or a frustrated unemployed leach on the workers' compensation and social security system.

Married/Single:

Married for 25 years to Dan, utility warehouse manager. Most likely a huge contributor to the occupation answer!

Children? Grandchildren?

Children: 30 year old stepdaughter Charlotte (registered nurse); 24 year old daughter Elizabeth (intake counselor for University of Phoenix); 23 year old daughter Kate (Veterans' Association employee); 18 year old son David (just had his high school graduation/party this past weekend; valedictorian and president of his class; starting in Fall on a partial scholarship at Hobart & William Smith Colleges about 12 minutes from here) ; 13 year old son Jacob (our resident jock)

Grandchildren: 4 year old Hayley and 2 year old Ashley - daughters of Charlotte and her husband; 4 year old Benjamin - son of Elizabeth, single mom.

Favorite food:

Anything made of really good chocolate

Favorite movie:

And Justice for All

Favorite book:

An Instance at the Fingerpost by Iain Pears

Hobbies:

Atheist Liberal in a household and community full of Christian Conservatives. Human rights issues, the inequality of global societies, people starving in our own country as well as others when the US spends more on diet aids than some third world countries annual budget - things like this upset me very much. I don't seem to be accomplishing much as a crazy middle-aged housewife in farm country, but I do have a nice stack of thank you letters from my local and federal government representatives.

How you found MyBargainBuddy.com:

I honestly don't remember. It seems like checking this site has always been one of the things I do each morning. Most likely a link from a freebie site or newsletter.

Words to live by:

The good of the many does not take precedence over the good of the individual. This is especially true if you are the individual.