Online Clearance Shopping, Free Shipping, Online Sales and Coupons at MyBargainBuddy.com

Go Back   MyBargainBuddy Forums > Off-Line Deals
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-10-2007, 08:56 PM
Big Buddy

-googles- is a jewel in the rough
Default Glue and school paper cheap!!

I went to Office Depot today and bought glue for 9 cents, rulers for 9 cents and also lined paper for 15 cents. They also had some folders with holes through them for 25 cents.

I also went to Walmart today and they had some pencils for 50 cents and the crayons were 20 or 25 cents for the Crayola. I didn't get to see what else they had.
Old 07-11-2007, 01:18 PM
Big Buddy

pamsm is a wonderful contributerpamsm is a wonderful contributerpamsm is a wonderful contributerpamsm is a wonderful contributerpamsm is a wonderful contributerpamsm is a wonderful contributerpamsm is a wonderful contributerpamsm is a wonderful contributerpamsm is a wonderful contributerpamsm is a wonderful contributer

Thanks I went and bought a bunch to donate to the school.
Old 07-11-2007, 01:36 PM
Big Buddy

soonergal11 is a jewel in the rough

I was in staples yesterday and they were selling folder for 1 cent!!! I didn't know you could buy anything for a penny!!!!
Old 07-11-2007, 07:48 PM
Big Buddy

pamsm is a wonderful contributerpamsm is a wonderful contributerpamsm is a wonderful contributerpamsm is a wonderful contributerpamsm is a wonderful contributerpamsm is a wonderful contributerpamsm is a wonderful contributerpamsm is a wonderful contributerpamsm is a wonderful contributerpamsm is a wonderful contributer

We don't have Staples here. I have ordered things online from them but they never seem to have the cheap school supplies online plus I guess paying postage would defeat the purpose.