Online Clearance Shopping, Free Shipping, Online Sales and Coupons at MyBargainBuddy.com

Go Back   MyBargainBuddy Forums > Off-Line Deals
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-13-2007, 03:19 PM
Big Buddy

momnick8 has much to be proud ofmomnick8 has much to be proud ofmomnick8 has much to be proud ofmomnick8 has much to be proud ofmomnick8 has much to be proud ofmomnick8 has much to be proud ofmomnick8 has much to be proud of
Default Sale on GM Cereals at Albertsons

I went to Albertsons yesterday and they had about 7 buggies full of General Mills cereal that do not expire until next year for the most part. They also had other sale items toward the middle of the store on the end caps. And they had some 2 for 1 sales such as Lime flavored chips and Applesauce (which I didn't discover until I was leaving the store and had already bought the bigger size- I think 2 of the smaller ones would have been cheaper). Since I didn't plan to get the cereals, I had not brought any coupons with me for them.

I used the Self-Checkout and when I scanned two cereals, I received a coupon for $1.50 off three General Mills Cereals. That was the only coupon I got, so if I was to buy multiple boxes again, I would go to self-checkout, scan three cereals and use the coupon and pay a total of $4.50 for the three cereals. Then if I wanted more, I would start a new transaction to get more coupons. Usually you don't get a coupon from the cashier until after you pay, but with self-checkout, you can use it for the same transaction. I also got a coupon for 2 Depends but had only bought one pack so couldn't use it.

They had multiple types of cereal- Cheerios, Golden Grahams, Trix, Count Chocula, Dora Explorer, Wheat Chex, Oatmeal Crisp, and more. I was particularly happy they were General Mills as they have Box Tops for Education on them.

I stopped at a different Albertsons today and they had theirs as Buy One Get One Free. And these had two Box Tops on them so I bought four for Box Tops for Education school door prizes and am going to trade off with what I have. I did the self checkout again, but no coupon out of the Catalina machine. I got four for about $7.90 including tax. If the coupon had been there, I would have gotten four for $6.40 or $1.60 each. There weren't as many selections. I got Lucky Charms and Golden Grahams. The expiration dates are for next summer.

New Orleans Saints, winners of the 2010 Super Bowl! WHO DAT!!