Online Clearance Shopping, Free Shipping, Online Sales and Coupons at MyBargainBuddy.com

Go Back   MyBargainBuddy Forums > Recipe Swap
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-23-2007, 10:01 AM

Modemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIP
Smile Porcupine Meatballs

Porcupine Meatballs

4 servings
1 lb ground beef
1/2 cup uncooked rice
1/2 cup water
1/4 cup chopped onions (1 small onion)
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon celery salt
1/4 teaspoon garlic powder (or 1 large clove garlic, minced)
1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
1 (15 ounce) can tomato sauce
1 cup water
2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
Mix the meat, rice, 1/2 cup of water, onion, salt, celery salt, garlic powder or minced garlic, and pepper. Shape the mixture into 1 1/2-inch balls. Stovetop cooking method: Heat 1 Tbsp of salad oil in a large skillet and cook the meatballs over medium heat until brown. Add remaining ingredients and heat to boiling. Reduce the heat, cover and simmer for about 45 minutes. Oven cooking method: Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Place the meatballs in an ungreased baking dish, 8 X 8 X 2-inches. Mix the remaining ingredients and pour over the meatballs. Cover and bake in a 350 degree F. oven for about 45 minutes. Uncover and bake 15 minutes longer.
Old 07-24-2007, 10:05 AM
Big Buddy

kutikat has a lot of fanskutikat has a lot of fanskutikat has a lot of fanskutikat has a lot of fans

Wow! My mom used to make those when I was little, I can't wait to try the recipe!