Online Clearance Shopping, Free Shipping, Online Sales and Coupons at MyBargainBuddy.com

Go Back   MyBargainBuddy Forums > Recipe Swap
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-21-2006, 10:45 AM
Big Buddy

JeffGordonsNo1Fan is a jewel in the rough
Default How long?

I have left it in the fridge for 4-5 days...as long as it is refridgerated it is fine...I actually make it in my pitcher from Pampered Chef that has the 'plunger' in it so that when it has been sitting in the refridgerator for a while and some of the 'stuff' has setttled I just stir it up in one ot two pumps and it is back to 100%.

Old 07-21-2006, 01:57 PM
Big Buddy

Kathy is a wonderful contributerKathy is a wonderful contributerKathy is a wonderful contributerKathy is a wonderful contributerKathy is a wonderful contributerKathy is a wonderful contributerKathy is a wonderful contributerKathy is a wonderful contributerKathy is a wonderful contributerKathy is a wonderful contributer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merinjas
After you make it and keep it in the frig, how long do you think it will stay good? I don't think I can drink a whole gallon in one day, but I love iced coffee and this sounds delicious!

I cut the recipe in half, which is really easy to do. For us it lasts about 3 days or so. I just whisk it before I pour. Another thing that works for me is to melt the sugars first in some hot coffee, then add rest of ingredients.

Kathy
Old 09-01-2006, 01:49 PM
Big Buddy

0love0046 This week....

I made this again this week.
I am not looking to see what the calorie count is on it, but I topped it this week with a can of reddi-whip and a sprinkle of cinnamon. yum!

Enjoy. yummy
~Stacey
Old 07-15-2007, 05:39 PM
Big Buddy

Mingo831 is a mover and a shakerMingo831 is a mover and a shakerMingo831 is a mover and a shakerMingo831 is a mover and a shakerMingo831 is a mover and a shakerMingo831 is a mover and a shaker

All I can say is YUMMY......I do think that I will try omitting the cinnamon and add a splash of French Vanilla coffee flavoring, bet that will taste good.

Cindy

Thanks for this recipe
Old 07-16-2007, 07:37 AM
Big Buddy

Smile So de'lish!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mingo831 View Post
All I can say is YUMMY......I do think that I will try omitting the cinnamon and add a splash of French Vanilla coffee flavoring, bet that will taste good.

Cindy
Thank you! I am telling you it is addictive!
I spend $3 for a cup of the BK Java Joe at Burger King and $4 a cup for my Starbucks Carmel MAch but this I get the WHOLE pitcher for myself for about $3.
Old 08-26-2007, 08:20 PM
Big Buddy

ashbabe is a MBB VIPashbabe is a MBB VIPashbabe is a MBB VIPashbabe is a MBB VIPashbabe is a MBB VIPashbabe is a MBB VIPashbabe is a MBB VIPashbabe is a MBB VIPashbabe is a MBB VIPashbabe is a MBB VIPashbabe is a MBB VIP

Bumpin' up for the coffee lovers here (I can't wait to try this myself)

Con Amore, tutte cose sono possibili

inthekitchenwithme.blogspot.com