Online Clearance Shopping, Free Shipping, Online Sales and Coupons at MyBargainBuddy.com

Go Back   MyBargainBuddy Forums > Online Bargains
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-01-2007, 03:26 PM
Big Buddy

pbarbee has a lot of fanspbarbee has a lot of fanspbarbee has a lot of fans

These are great. I got several of these last year for Christmas presents for the grandkids 8-10 years old, but the older grandkids 15-21 years old were the ones who ended up playing with them. Go figure.
Old 07-01-2007, 06:13 PM
Big Buddy

Kaylee is a jewel in the rough
Default I just recently ordered these!

I ordered 2 of these the last time they were on sale ( I think a month or two ago) and though I haven't given them as my son's christmas present yet, I have played with them a little. They come in a brown box that is not that big but it is packed with the magnets. So if you are giving this as a gift and want it to have all the cool packaging you would see as a Magnetics would you wouldn't like this. It is basic but it has the same exact thing you would get in the fancy box. It is amazing for the money. I may order more. I priced this out and it is $19.99 or more in Target and other stores for the 100 pieces you receive. I highly recommend this. My son is going to love this and at this price I loved buying it for him. Who needs cool packaging if you save close to $15. I don't!

I hope this helps,
Kaylee
Old 07-01-2007, 06:46 PM
Big Buddy

Susiq is movin' on upSusiq is movin' on upSusiq is movin' on upSusiq is movin' on upSusiq is movin' on up

Thanks Kaylee! I'm in for a couple I could care less about the packaging!

"One word frees us of all the weight and pain of life; that word is Love"
Old 09-11-2007, 08:12 AM
Mentor

Sugar is a MBB VIPSugar is a MBB VIPSugar is a MBB VIPSugar is a MBB VIPSugar is a MBB VIPSugar is a MBB VIPSugar is a MBB VIPSugar is a MBB VIPSugar is a MBB VIPSugar is a MBB VIPSugar is a MBB VIP

IT'S BACK!!! NOW, with Discounted Shipping of $4.99!
Old 09-11-2007, 10:15 AM
Big Buddy

tressa_4 has much to be proud oftressa_4 has much to be proud oftressa_4 has much to be proud oftressa_4 has much to be proud oftressa_4 has much to be proud oftressa_4 has much to be proud oftressa_4 has much to be proud of

These things are fun.

Please remember the fatal and near fatal reactions that can occur if a child swallows these and buy appropriately. The articles that have been around about these magnets getting stuck together between the walls of the kid's intestines - oh it sounds so painful. And, one child was 12 years old.
Old 09-12-2007, 09:27 PM
Little Buddy

deekaye is a jewel in the rough

I ordered 6 items and shipping was $4.99. Thanks