Online Clearance Shopping, Free Shipping, Online Sales and Coupons at MyBargainBuddy.com

Go Back   MyBargainBuddy Forums > Online Bargains
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-15-2007, 04:12 PM
Big Buddy

tressa_4 has much to be proud oftressa_4 has much to be proud oftressa_4 has much to be proud oftressa_4 has much to be proud oftressa_4 has much to be proud oftressa_4 has much to be proud oftressa_4 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by CINCYDOT View Post
Still No Order After I Called And Was Told I Would Get The 2 Princess Chairs I Ordered For Grandkids.........no Rugs Were Cancelled Was Told...........

I Am Not A Happy Camper.........got My Credit Card Bill And Was Charged For All 80 Dollars Worth Of Items.......rugs And Chairs And Don't Have Either One..........

So I Emailed Instead Of Calling And Was Told Sorry........could Not Deliver Rugs Etc..........no Mention Of The Chairs.........

So I Will Be Calling Again..........

Dottie
ditto on my order... money deducted from cking acct day after I placed the order, e-mail giving Aug 20th mailing date - nothing since. I haven't found the time to try to contact anyone, though. If you find the right person, Karen, please post for all of us to contact directly. Thanks for looking into it.
Old 08-16-2007, 02:57 PM
Big Buddy

daschie is a special memberdaschie is a special memberdaschie is a special member
Default Update

I spoke with Loralie yesterday and was given full credit on everything. She apologized and explained that some of the items on their site come from outside vendors, and they are working on a way to track the inventory from others. I was pleased she at least took the time and offered the credit without me having to ask. I posted a note on the other HDO posting, but wanted to make sure everyone knows they will work with you.

Daschie
Old 08-16-2007, 05:16 PM
Big Buddy

bahamaigo is on a distinguished road
Cool

Same here.....got the Sorry letter............
Old 08-20-2007, 12:53 PM
Little Buddy

CINCYDOT is a jewel in the rough
Default Update On Order...

I Got The 2 Princess Chairs I Ordered Out Of The Blue On Friday... Boxes Look Little Ruff But Will Open And See How The Chairs Are

But I Am Very Surprised I Got These.............

Now Waiting To See If They Credited My Credit Card For The Rugs I Didn't Receive Yet...........

Dottie
Old 08-22-2007, 11:58 AM
Little Buddy

CINCYDOT is a jewel in the rough
Default Update

Chairs Were Fine .........put Together And Very Sturdy Well Worth The 13 Dollars I Paid For Them.........

Called About My Credit Card And The Girl Could Not Tell Me If I Got A Credit For Rugs..........so I Am Waiting To See When I Get My Bill

For Some Reason She Said Home Decorators Does Not Come Up On Her Screen Even Though She Was Home Depot Etc..........

Dottie
Old 09-12-2007, 05:42 PM
Big Buddy

daschie is a special memberdaschie is a special memberdaschie is a special member
Default Did anyone??

Did anyone actually ever recieve these rugs?? Just curious.

Thanks!

Daschie
Old 09-12-2007, 06:29 PM
Little Buddy

maddiemae is a jewel in the rough

No rugs here. I'm not real happy with them. They didn't even notify me that the rugs were cancelled. I got a "sorry we didn't meet your expectations" letter, but it didn't say anything about the rugs. The last email I had was that my order would ship Aug 30th. So I waited over a month, and nothing. I finally called and found out they were indeed cancelled. I figured that were the case since everyone elses got cancelled. But at the very least they could notify people rather than keeping them guessing.
Old 09-13-2007, 12:35 AM
Big Buddy

tressa_4 has much to be proud oftressa_4 has much to be proud oftressa_4 has much to be proud oftressa_4 has much to be proud oftressa_4 has much to be proud oftressa_4 has much to be proud oftressa_4 has much to be proud of

No rugs here either. Never heard a word from them at all. Just received a blind refund in my account. I had to e-mail them a few weeks after the refund to see if it came from them. Won't order again from them, as much as I like the items.