$75 Gardening Study - Ages 35-65 - Seattle, WA area
Reply to: email@example.com
We have a study taking place in downtown Seattle for people ages
35-65 that Own (not rent) a house, townhouse or condominium and
that take care of a garden. This means that you handle the trees,
shrubs, plants, flowers in ground or in containers outside your home
or in your yard. We are looking for people that spend over $300 on
plants and garden supplies in a year, and make a Total Household
Income over $85K (this is the total income of all working people in the household). The study is for 2 hours and it pays $75. The groups are:
1. Group 1, September 27th @ 5PM: People Ages 35-45
2. Group 2, September 27th @ 7PM: People Ages 46-65
If interested, please email:
1. Full Name:
2. Age/Date of Birth:
4. What do you own? (house, townhouse, condominium)
5. Is your outside garden primarily planted in ground or containers?
(we need more in ground)
6. How much have you spent on plants and garden supplies in the last year?
7. What are a couple of plant/tree/shrub brands sold at garden centers
are you aware of?
8. What is your total household income? (<$85K, $85-100K, $100K+)
9. Phone Numbers: (day/evening)
Please feel free to forward this to friends that are into gardening.
Support Lighthouse Preservation
It's Part Of Our Heritage