$65 Gardening Study - Ages 35-65 - Sherman Oaks, CA area
Reply to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We have a study about gardening in Sherman Oaks for people ages
35-65 that Own (not rent) a house, townhouse or condominium. This means that you handle the tree, shrubs, plants, flowers in ground or
in containers outside your home or in your yard. The study is for 2
hours and it pays $75. The groups are:
1. Group 1, September 20th @ 5PM: People Ages 35-45
2. Group 2, September 20th @ 7PM: People Ages 46-65
If interested, please email:
1. Full Name:
2. Age/Date of Birth:
4. What do you own? (house, townhouse, condominium)
5. Is your outside garden primarily planted in ground or containers?
(we need more in ground)
6. How much have you spent on plants and garden supplies in the last year?
7. What are a couple of plant/tree/shrub brands sold at garden centers
are you aware of?
8. What is your total household income? (<$85K, $85-100K, $100K+)
9. Your Address:
10. Phone Numbers: (day/evening)
Support Lighthouse Preservation
It's Part Of Our Heritage