$75 Credit Card Study - New York City area
Reply to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Matrix Research, Inc., a large market research organization is looking for respondents to participate in a 1-hour research interview Monday, September 24th. This is a confidential research study, and you will not be asked to purchase any products. This study pays a stipend of $75. Interested professionals should respond to the listed email with answers to the following questions. Your answers will be kept strictly confidential and used to screen for eligibility for this study only. During this study you will NEVER be asked to show your credit card or provide your credit card numbers. If you appear to be eligible, you will be contact via phone within the next 2 business day. You will be contacted by a market research company, not a credit card company.
1) What is your first name and contact telephone number?
2) What is your age?
3) What is your marital status?
4) How many research studies have you participated in the past 6 months?
5) What was the topic of discussion for these studies?
6) What is your employment status?
7) What is your career?
8) Which of the following statements best describe you?
-I am a solely responsible for every aspect of my/our financial life from paying the bills to making major investment decisions (e.g. retirement, life insurance)
-I pay the monthly bills, manage the day-to-day finances, and I share in major
-I pay the monthly bills and manage the day-to-day finances, but am not very involved in investment decisions for areas like retirement &life insurance.
-I am not really involved in paying bills or making investment decisions.
9) Which, if any, of the following types of credit cards (not debit cards) do you currently own and use regularly? American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
9a) Who are the issuers of the credit cards you currently own and use (Do NOT include card numbers)?
10) Which, if any of these, are cards that offer rewards (We are seeking respondents with and without reward cards – Please answer honestly)?
11) How long have you had each card that you listed?
12) Which of the following statements best describes your approach to paying your credit cards?
-I usually pay the entire balance on all of my credit cards each month
-I usually pay all of my credit cards in full, but one or two months out of a year; I might carry a balance on at least one card
-I carry a balance on at least one of my credit cards at least 10 months out of a year
13) On a scale of 0-10 where 10 is 'excellent' and 0 is 'poor', how do you think a bank or other financial institution would rate your credit?
14) When, if ever, was the last time you missed paying a loan or credit card on time?
15) How open are you to applying for a credit card online? (We will not be asking you to do this!)
-Not very open
-Not open at all
16) How likely would you be to open a new credit card in the next 12 months? This could be either online, through a bank, over the phone, or any other method. (Again, we will not be asking you to do this)
-Not very likely
-Not likely at all
17) Is there any credit card company that you would not consider doing business with in the future?
18) Would you be comfortable being interviewed for one hour about your credit card preferences during a market research study?
19) Are you available for one hour on Monday, September 24th in midtown Manhattan?
Support Lighthouse Preservation
It's Part Of Our Heritage