Online Clearance Shopping, Free Shipping, Online Sales and Coupons at MyBargainBuddy.com

Go Back   MyBargainBuddy Forums > Chit-Chat
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-14-2007, 10:00 PM
Big Buddy

Donia is on a distinguished roadDonia is on a distinguished road

Would love to know what is like to not spend every waking minute worried about how to pay common bills like electric and water....

Would love more than words can say what a nights sleep would feel like without laying down with money worries on my mind...
Old 09-18-2007, 09:19 AM
MVP

Kelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIP

i would pay off my debts with creditors. i would buy a car that worked good....not necessarily a new one. i would put money away for my kids college funds. and if i had any left i would take a vacation.
Old 09-20-2007, 10:09 AM
Big Buddy

kutikat has a lot of fanskutikat has a lot of fanskutikat has a lot of fanskutikat has a lot of fans

I would pay off my debts!!! Give to charities and invest some. If it was a big sum I would pay off my house give it to my mom and then buy a bigger house for us so we wouldn't feel like sardines anymore and put some away for kids college.
Old 09-20-2007, 12:50 PM
Big Buddy

pamsm is a wonderful contributerpamsm is a wonderful contributerpamsm is a wonderful contributerpamsm is a wonderful contributerpamsm is a wonderful contributerpamsm is a wonderful contributerpamsm is a wonderful contributerpamsm is a wonderful contributerpamsm is a wonderful contributerpamsm is a wonderful contributer

That article is really sad. There is so much good you could do with that kind of money.
Old 09-20-2007, 04:58 PM
Big Buddy

tressa_4 has much to be proud oftressa_4 has much to be proud oftressa_4 has much to be proud oftressa_4 has much to be proud oftressa_4 has much to be proud oftressa_4 has much to be proud oftressa_4 has much to be proud of

Old 09-20-2007, 09:53 PM
Big Buddy

tjsmom has much to be proud oftjsmom has much to be proud oftjsmom has much to be proud oftjsmom has much to be proud oftjsmom has much to be proud oftjsmom has much to be proud oftjsmom has much to be proud of

First thing I'd do is take my parents out to dinner and pick up the check. I have always wanted to do that. Then I'd pay off all debts. Save some for Tyler's education and some for him in a savings account he can't touch until he is like 30.
I'd buy us a house and a nice car and save some for maintenence and gas.
I'd also like to take a trip and visit some of my friends scattered all over the globe, not to mention all of the national landmarks and sightseeing areas.
I'd like to start a scholarship for college students who don't quite meet low income guidelines, but can't afford college. When I first got out of high school, I couldn't get any financial aid because my parents income was right above the guidelines. Yet as a farmer and a SAHM, my parents barely could afford our school lunches. We qualified for the free lunch program, but I couldn't get aid for college.
Old 09-21-2007, 02:42 AM
Big Buddy

tressa_4 has much to be proud oftressa_4 has much to be proud oftressa_4 has much to be proud oftressa_4 has much to be proud oftressa_4 has much to be proud oftressa_4 has much to be proud oftressa_4 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjsmom View Post
First thing I'd do is take my parents out to dinner and pick up the check. I have always wanted to do that. Then I'd pay off all debts. Save some for Tyler's education and some for him in a savings account he can't touch until he is like 30.
I'd buy us a house and a nice car and save some for maintenence and gas.
I'd also like to take a trip and visit some of my friends scattered all over the globe, not to mention all of the national landmarks and sightseeing areas.
I'd like to start a scholarship for college students who don't quite meet low income guidelines, but can't afford college. When I first got out of high school, I couldn't get any financial aid because my parents income was right above the guidelines. Yet as a farmer and a SAHM, my parents barely could afford our school lunches. We qualified for the free lunch program, but I couldn't get aid for college.
There are SOOOO many of us (as individuals and as parents) in that boat!
Sounds like you've given this a lot of thought! A nice plan.