Online Clearance Shopping, Free Shipping, Online Sales and Coupons at MyBargainBuddy.com

Go Back   MyBargainBuddy Forums > Chit-Chat
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-24-2007, 07:11 AM
Big Buddy

juliesvoyage is on a distinguished roadjuliesvoyage is on a distinguished road
Default Adventures With A Russian Roommate- 2

Hi Everyone--

I am caught up with everything at work and have a few minutes to write and say hello. So, I thought I would give you a quick roommate update.

She continues to be a nice person. She cooks, which is great! Some of the combinations are interesting! However, I try to tough it out and be greatful for the food. Did I mention before that she eats garlic cloves like we eat grapes? I can't do this, and she laughs at how I cut it up into small bites.

My pep peeve with her now is that she goes through a roll of toliet paper a day! How she uses this much, I have no idea! Maybe I should have asked my Secret Santa for a year's supply of toilet paper?

After being gone for the weekend, last night, I felt like the three bears, as I said, "Someone has been sleeping in my bed." I found her slippers next to it, and my pillowcase was missing. I know that she does not like her hard bed, but this is just weird! Thankfully, due to her multiple showers a day, I know that she is clean when she goes to bed.

So, that's a quick update. I should get back to work. Thanks for listening, and I'll write again as more adventures with the Russian roommate happen!

Julie
Old 09-24-2007, 07:31 AM
Big Buddy

travlfreek is a MBB VIPtravlfreek is a MBB VIPtravlfreek is a MBB VIPtravlfreek is a MBB VIPtravlfreek is a MBB VIPtravlfreek is a MBB VIPtravlfreek is a MBB VIPtravlfreek is a MBB VIPtravlfreek is a MBB VIPtravlfreek is a MBB VIPtravlfreek is a MBB VIP

Hi Julie...bless you heart!!!! Just keep your chin up and it will all work out sweetie!
Old 09-24-2007, 08:10 AM
Big Buddy

bikerbabe is a MBB VIPbikerbabe is a MBB VIPbikerbabe is a MBB VIPbikerbabe is a MBB VIPbikerbabe is a MBB VIPbikerbabe is a MBB VIPbikerbabe is a MBB VIPbikerbabe is a MBB VIPbikerbabe is a MBB VIPbikerbabe is a MBB VIPbikerbabe is a MBB VIP

Hey hun....we`ll keep you in our thought`s..and I
wanted to send you A little something

Old 09-24-2007, 08:54 AM
Big Buddy

pamsm is a wonderful contributerpamsm is a wonderful contributerpamsm is a wonderful contributerpamsm is a wonderful contributerpamsm is a wonderful contributerpamsm is a wonderful contributerpamsm is a wonderful contributerpamsm is a wonderful contributerpamsm is a wonderful contributerpamsm is a wonderful contributer

I enjoyed your post. We have had a couple of foreign exchange students and I noticed so many differences in their habits. One was a boy from Albania - he was used to rationing water and I had to impress on him that after he played basketball and got hot and sweaty he needed to take another shower. I put deoderant in his bathroom and I checked it after I took him to school and he was using it but he still smelled sweaty. He was packing for a weekend visit with another student and I asked him if he packed his deoderant. He asked me what that was. I took him to his bathroom and showed it to him and told him you put it under your arms so you don't smell. His remark was " Oh, that is what that is for" - we never did figure out what he had been using it for. He was in awe of everything we have in this country. Things we all take for granted.
Old 09-24-2007, 09:55 AM
Admin

Christine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIP

My pep peeve with her now is that she goes through a roll of toliet paper a day! How she uses this much, I have no idea! Maybe I should have asked my Secret Santa for a year's supply of toilet paper?

Maybe she stuffs her bra with the toilet paper
Old 09-24-2007, 03:05 PM
Big Buddy

MagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIP

LOL, bikerbabe. . .great pic!

Julie, what's a little garlic and toilet tissue (and err...beds) between roomies? Count yourself lucky that she likes her own lingerie!!
Old 09-24-2007, 07:37 PM
Big Buddy

tjsmom has much to be proud oftjsmom has much to be proud oftjsmom has much to be proud oftjsmom has much to be proud oftjsmom has much to be proud oftjsmom has much to be proud oftjsmom has much to be proud of

LOL Christine....I was thinking the same thing.

I hope things get better for you Julie....It could be worse....right?
Old 09-24-2007, 08:01 PM
Big Buddy

grams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIP

Perhaps a lock on the door.......
Old 09-24-2007, 08:23 PM
Big Buddy

juliesvoyage is on a distinguished roadjuliesvoyage is on a distinguished road

Thanks for the picture bikerbabe. I bet that would last her about a week- LOL

Tonight she has a new bed that someone is letting her try. Let's hope it works.

Yeah, it could be a lot worse. At least she cooks and doesn't stink.
Old 09-25-2007, 05:44 AM
MVP

Kelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIP

i love to read about your adventures. it's like opening a book.
and yes, it could be worse. there is always someone worse off than you. at least she showers