Online Clearance Shopping, Free Shipping, Online Sales and Coupons at MyBargainBuddy.com

Go Back   MyBargainBuddy Forums > Recipe Swap
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-20-2007, 02:29 AM
Big Buddy

MagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjsmom View Post
Wow MagiePerdue! You really did some research!
I'm still in the process of hunting some of my old recipes. I used to go to craft stores and also try health food stores as well. You can sometimes score ingredients especially salts, oats and grains and fresh herbs in bulk at better prices than a grocery store. Sometimes, not always. I used to get my essential oils at both health food stores and in the Health & Beauty or the organic/health food sections of my local grocery.
Joann's has a lot of soap and candle items and if you get their coupons, you can save on stuff that way too.
Thanks, tjsmom! I've used the essential oils in the past just for making the house smell better, and I have experimented with using them in some tinctures, creams and lotions, so I know they are probably going to be one of the more expensive ingredients. I never even thought of checking Joann's for items to use, and they do frequently have coupons!! Great tip. If you find your recipes, please share them with us, even if a similar one is already up there...allus interested in another way to do something.
Old 09-20-2007, 04:42 AM
Big Buddy

bikerbabe is a MBB VIPbikerbabe is a MBB VIPbikerbabe is a MBB VIPbikerbabe is a MBB VIPbikerbabe is a MBB VIPbikerbabe is a MBB VIPbikerbabe is a MBB VIPbikerbabe is a MBB VIPbikerbabe is a MBB VIPbikerbabe is a MBB VIPbikerbabe is a MBB VIP

Thanks for sharing...I loved them all
so I printed out everything
Cant wait to try them out
Old 09-28-2007, 07:38 PM
Big Buddy

MagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIP
Default Edible Play Dough

Try this recipe for peanut butter play dough: In a large bowl, mix 1 cup peanut butter, 1 cup light corn syrup, 1 1/4 cup nonfat dry milk and 1 1/4 cup powdered sugar together.
Old 09-28-2007, 08:00 PM
Big Buddy

Default Apple Prints

Crafts enthusiasts have long known that a potato can be cut in half, carved into a stamp, and used to decorate everything from cards to cloth.

Another idea is to use an apple and allow its natural shape to be the dominant decorative motif. Simply cut the apple in half from top to bottom, press the flesh side against a paper towel to absorb any excess moisture, and cover that side using an ink pad in the color of your choice. You can use this apple on bags, cards, book covers, or virtually any surface of your choice. Be sure to hold the apple down firmly and apply equal pressure to the top and sides. Reapply ink after each application. Once the image has dried, you can use a paint marker to add a stem and leaf.

If you want a thicker image, you can brush fabric paint onto the surface of the apple. Set the paint by allowing it to dry, placing a press cloth over the image, and using an iron set on medium.